Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gradulate the Gator! -U.S Rep. Corrine Brown (D) Florida

69 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm sure it is to you.

...and millions of other people with a sense of humor that don't spend all day blaming our problems on other people.

Although, with Obama in office, I will soon be able to blame my problems on somebody else. Sweet. I can be a liberal, whoopie!

Posted

I can go with that as long as you agree that Gdub's speech problems were 'idiomatic' also.

they were. "nucular" is a common pronunciation in the south. i just happen to find retarded texans hilarious. you guys happen to find making fun of black people hilarious. we all have our prejudices

Posted

OK, I stopped the Dole video at 0:18... I want to here the lady from FL say "expeditiously"...

PS- Dole is an idiot and I didn't like her as our senator, but she can speak in public without sounding like a dumbass... you may not "like" her accent, but you can understand what she is saying and she doesn't make up words.

Posted

OK, I stopped the Dole video at 0:18... I want to here the lady from FL say "expeditiously"...

PS- Dole is an idiot and I didn't like her as our senator, but she can speak in public without sounding like a dumbass... you may not "like" her accent, but you can understand what she is saying and she doesn't make up words.

You want to "here" her?

Posted

You want to "here" her?

Don't go they're.

Posted

You want to "here" her?

Yes and there her too.

Posted

:lol: at this thread.

It is pretty funny what riles people up...

Posted

It's hilarious that people would get offended by this, the woman is clearly as dumb as a rock. Be thankful shes Florida's rep. and not your's. Also, having an accent is NOT the same thing as having a poor grasp of the English language. Which Mrs. Gradulate clearly does...