Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else pleased with his progression thus far?

Posted

great value pick

Posted

yes.

Posted

Scary thing is that he's been playing through injuries since the start of the year.

Posted

He's been an absolute steal. If we re-do that draft he's easily a late first- early second round pick.

Posted

yes

Posted

We need some DTs to truly know how complete our DEs are. I think we have a good rotation with applewhite, hardy, and johnson. But Johnson is the only player I am truly 100% confident in.

If they drafted another DE i really wouldn't object. If it was BPA we could certainly use another one in the rotation.

Posted

Hardy's good.

Google's barrel roll search is too.

The OccupyTebow movement is even better.

If the last two comments leave you baffled, don't worry. It's sort of an inside joke.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think he's gonna be a great fixture here and I like what I've seen. Maybe he's feeling the pressure of being in there every week and getting down on himself a little?....the Sound FX clip with Rivera shows that they are trying to keep him upbeat and not asking the world of him. He looked a little down there.

It's going to be hard to see what we have until the D starts firing on all cylinders.

Posted

I think I remember something about Hardy kind of being a headcase. He might be bipolar, overthinking things putting too much pressure on himself etc.

Posted

Hardy's good.

Google's barrel roll search is too.

The OccupyTebow movement is even better.

If the last two comments leave you baffled, don't worry. It's sort of an inside joke.

;)

1 person likes this

Posted

He's done well though I still wouldn't mind seeing some more talent added to the DE position. If either Hardy or CJ goes out for any significant amount of time we'd be pretty screwed.