Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc21

Curry To Duke

Brooklyn Bully    2,014

How much of an effect does sitting out a season have on a player? I know he'll be at practice and play pick-up games, but will it hurt him at all? And anyone think he'll be as good as his brother?

Panthro    9,928

How much of an effect does sitting out a season have on a player? I know he'll be at practice and play pick-up games, but will it hurt him at all? And anyone think he'll be as good as his brother?

Does he sit out a year if he transfers from the Big South Conference?

Hotsauce    3,593

Maybe he can add depth to a much needed guard problem at duke. We all know filling Paulus' shoes will be tough!:D

Black    2,107

good move, but yeah, too bad he can't play this next season

Luc21    0

Another shooter?

Sorry I feel like sometimes I only respond to your posts Htar, but we seem to disagree alot.

Jon Scheyer would be the closest thing to a "shooter" on this Duke team. Seth Curry is a great addition, because yes he is a "shooter" and a team like Duke that relies on the 3 and drive and kick out could use a bonafide "shooter".

If you are insinuating that Duke has a bunch of "shooters" then you are flat out wrong. They take a bunch of 3s (which is troubling at times) but they do not have a bunch of "shooters".

Side note: Seth is more athletic than Steph. So maybe not just a "shooter"