Photo
- - - - -

Curry To Duke

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

Seth Greenburg is gonna catch serious heat over this.

not really VT really did not even persue the kid, because of all the drama his Mom had brought over Stephan Curry not getting a scholership for VT. I just do not understand how kids are "supposed" to get looked at, because they went to that school. That would be like Jordan throwing a fit over Marcus and Jeffrie not being looked at with Carolina.

Nice move...nations top scoring freshman, I like it!

On the night of an impressive UNC win, this is great news! :-)

top scoring Freshman in the Big South. I will wait to make my judgment on the kid when he plays much better talent in the ACC and other big conferences. I just do not see why people are hyping this kid up like they are, because they did the same thing over his brother after the season last year and he dropped off the map pretty much this season.

#17 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:15 PM

I just do not see why people are hyping this kid up like they are, because they did the same thing over his brother after the season last year and he dropped off the map pretty much this season.

28.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, 5.6 assists, and 2.5 steals per game is dropping off the map?

#18 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:33 PM

28.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, 5.6 assists, and 2.5 steals per game is dropping off the map?

Yeah i don't get that comment either. Tweeder is usually pretty good with his comments. I guess he dropped off only because his team wasn't as good this year and they didn't make the tournament. He was still a beast all year long though and he is playing a different position.

#19 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

well I guess what I meant to say is he wasn't the media darlin like he was last season.....There was talk he would be National Player of the year at the end of last season. Also, Davidson as a whole did not have that tough of a schedule like they did last season. It seemed like they were playing a top 20 team every other game last year

Edited by Tweeder, 30 March 2009 - 03:13 PM.

#20 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:31 PM

well I guess what I meant to say is he wasn't the media darlin like he was last season.....There was talk he would be National Player of the year at the end of last season. Also, Davidson as a whole did not have that tough of a schedule like they did last season. It seemed like they were playing a top 20 team every other game last year

Though he is named to first team All American. I agree his team didn't do as well this year for him to be a household name again, but his accomplishments, matched with last years no doubt, earned him an All American sign...

Time for him to leave for the pros, it can't get any better than this...

#21 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,578 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:48 PM

Yeah i don't get that comment either. Tweeder is usually pretty good with his comments. I guess he dropped off only because his team wasn't as good this year and they didn't make the tournament. He was still a beast all year long though and he is playing a different position.

Your right, Davidson did loose 3 starting seniors from last years team. One of which (Lovedale I think it was) whom lead the nation in assists...

However, he HAS been a household name this season, even though his team did not perform the way his previous team did. It seems like I heard his name all over ESPN on how much of a disappointment their season has been (and CofC was the Big spoiler:D, we knocked them out of the SoCon Tourny AND ended their 43 conference game win streak, which would have given them the record for most conference wins in the nation...CofC got no love for any of that, CofC's season was a disappointment too though!:mad:)

His stock is probably at its highest point right now, this year then it ever will be. He should go Pro...There is not much more he has to offer his team, who is doing a terrible job recruiting this offseason anyway. My question has been from the beginning is why the hell did Davidson's coach McKillop not get his brother Seth too????

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com