Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dearest GRG and TRD....

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

313 posts in this topic

Can we throw Pantherball in there as well? Well never mind, he's not a troll, just extremely obnoxious.

alizee-545149.gif

alizee-545149.gif

i love the french

Zod,

Its your party man no doubt but i don't believe for one minute i've been trolling. I've stated my opinion based on facts. I know some of my opinions go against the grain but there IS a differance between flaming a board and making a valid argument. I feel i've done the latter for the most part. Also i've posted all of my topics in their proper forums. It's like if i say one good thing about any other player thats not a Panther i'm trolling. I've been quite consistent from day one on all things concerning the Panthers namely I WANT THEM TO WIN. I believe a disagreement between fans is by no means grounds for banishment. If you feel you need to eliminate me from the message board to make it a better place so be it. If thats the case i want to thank you and many others for the enjoyment of being a member of the huddle and keep up the good work.

i now want to to ban grg for not misspelling "latter"

I dont think grits is trolling and that he actually believes what he is saying, which may be even worse.

Zod,

Its your party man no doubt but i don't believe for one minute i've been trolling. I've stated my opinion based on facts. I know some of my opinions go against the grain but there IS a differance between flaming a board and making a valid argument. I feel i've done the latter for the most part. Also i've posted all of my topics in their proper forums. It's like if i say one good thing about any other player thats not a Panther i'm trolling. I've been quite consistent from day one on all things concerning the Panthers namely I WANT THEM TO WIN. I believe a disagreement between fans is by no means grounds for banishment. If you feel you need to elimanate me from the message board to make it a better place so be it. If thats the case i want to thank you and many others for the enjoyment of being a member of the huddle and keep up the good work.

Everyone has differing opinions here. If you don't think so you're not paying attention. While you're entitled to have a differing opinion, as many do, the way you present your opinion is intentionally inflammatory, IE trolling.

you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kurb again.

:(