Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dearest GRG and TRD....

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

313 posts in this topic

Can we throw Pantherball in there as well? Well never mind, he's not a troll, just extremely obnoxious.

Zod,

Its your party man no doubt but i don't believe for one minute i've been trolling. I've stated my opinion based on facts. I know some of my opinions go against the grain but there IS a differance between flaming a board and making a valid argument. I feel i've done the latter for the most part. Also i've posted all of my topics in their proper forums. It's like if i say one good thing about any other player thats not a Panther i'm trolling. I've been quite consistent from day one on all things concerning the Panthers namely I WANT THEM TO WIN. I believe a disagreement between fans is by no means grounds for banishment. If you feel you need to eliminate me from the message board to make it a better place so be it. If thats the case i want to thank you and many others for the enjoyment of being a member of the huddle and keep up the good work.

• Topics

• No jarred Norris? No Gino Gradkowski? No Brian Cox Jr, no way.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
    • Hey @E CaT PanTHer 2. For someone that kind of consistently makes strange remarks about black people, and also proudly voted for and supported Donald Trump, you sure don't seem to mind appropriating black culture when it serves you best.
    • I heard something the other day that made perfect sense to me. I was obviously aware of the Austin craze a few years back when interest began peaking and the real estate market began a recovery long before the rest of the country. Someone said, "Austin is outgrowing Austin." Remember Charlotte in 1990 and what happened over the next 20 years? Very comparable and many of the same issues associate with such rapid economic growth, development and population: real estate, infrastructure (traffic), employment competition, etc.