Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dearest GRG and TRD....

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

313 posts in this topic

Because it's almost 7 at night where you live and you are on the internet...

It's work hours where I am, you know, when you have a real job, with computer access and all that stuff.:hurray:

Your boss allows you on the huddle at work? Now that's a quality job.

Didn't ask for your company name, just your title. Do they give those to cashiers?

Then you don't know how to read.

good comeback.

Do they give those to cashiers?

Wouldn't know. But I'm assuming a cashier is still a title.

I assumed most people that were on the Huddle were from work or school. Not sure how much of my free time I'd spend hanging around and bullshitting with a bunch of dudes getting boners from girls in bikinis...

Can you believe they don't even pay me hourly?

Crazy right?

I assumed most people that were on the Huddle were from work or school. Not sure how much of my free time I'd spend hanging around and bullpooting with a bunch of dudes getting boners from girls in bikinis...

Apparently is a hell of a lot of free time. Over 1,000 posts in 2 months is rediculous. Give your eyes a break.

and....

You don't get boners from girls in bikinis? You need to take that attitude to San Francisco.

1 person likes this

I assumed most people that were on the Huddle were from work or school. Not sure how much of my free time I'd spend hanging around and bullpooting with a bunch of dudes getting boners from girls in bikinis...

hypocritical post is hypocritical.

Bro you live on this board and "bullpooting with a bunch of dudes" essentially sums your entire existence here in one sentence. You bring absolutely nothing to the table and contribute nothing to the few threads that actually are serious. You speak a lot but say very little.

You're good for a chuckle occasionally but those posts are few and far between.