Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dearest GRG and TRD....

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

313 posts in this topic

Grits doesn't really bother me, cause he is so transparent. I do believe he should be stamped with a redskins avatar.

Trolling is a art.

These guys don't even have to try. And thats not a referendum on them, you guys make it like shooting fish in a barrel. You let someones posts continuously bother you, then it becomes a "you problem".

A civil war would require more even split. GRG doesn't have to like Cam, but he should definitely respect that he gives us the best chance to win and has obviously demonstrated that he is a hard worker who puts the team first.

Most of GRG's posts regarding Cam follow a predictable pattern: either a backhanded compliment or a putdown of his contributions, or a exaggeration of his flaws to the point that his good qualities are completely overshadowed.

If his criticisms were sensible ("Cam needs to cut down on his turnovers, they put the other team in good field position") that would be one thing but ("Cam's a turnover machine. The next Rex Grossman?") is absolutely trolling.

Never said anything remotely close to this. And I actually voted him ROTW for his play against the Redskins. You can see it in that topic if you look.

Grits doesn't really bother me, cause he is so transparent. I do believe he should be stamped with a redskins avatar.

Trolling is a art.

These guys don't even have to try. And thats not a referendum on them, you guys make it like shooting fish in a barrel. You let someones posts continuously bother you, then it becomes a "you problem".

People here wouldn't know a "good" troll if it kicked them in the balls.

Trolling is a art.

internet-argument.png

"good trolling"

"art form"

Dear god, the Internet has gone "full derp".

My plan is working

Mwahahahaha

"good trolling"

"art form"

Dear god, the Internet has gone "full derp".

Um, its been full derp since 2008.

Maybe you should stay off of the Subaru forums. ;)