#302 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

another false threat by Zod

IDK he told us to stop doing whatever it was we were doing wrong or else. I'm sure when we do it again the hammer will fall.

#303 WilliamsR

WilliamsR

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Considering after 4 years I still have no idea what the definition of a troll seems to be around here, I just wanna say for those that haven't figured it out either and feels like it's more a term applied to anyone that disagrees with the majority opinion who refuses to be belittled.....you're more then welcome to join me here and discuss the Panthers in a more mature and level headed manner and help set some new standards: www.iloveweinersandsubarus.com.

I promise you I am well aware of the difference between what a troll is, and what a person who puts time and effort into his work and knows what he's talking about.

And if you're a true Panther fan, you'd do yourself a favor by reading up on a great part of Panthers www.internet.com. And spread the word.

Something I'm sure 90% of this place will crap all over in a heartbeat because it is in fact, tl;dr.

It's been real.

Edited by Panthro, 11 November 2011 - 09:00 PM.

#304 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

I like it here

#305 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,613 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:44 PM

2/3rds of the "troll!!!" claims are due to people reading something they disagree with from a poster they don't like and concluding they are trolling.

Not saying GrG/TRD/Saltman/PFFL/bunches of us don't troll. It happens. Sometimes, though, it's really posters reading too much into things.

#306 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

Just skimmed through your Panthers history. Might wanna check back over it

Steve Smith, the former Triple Crown winner in 2008

:frown2:

#307 WilliamsR

WilliamsR

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

2/3rds of the "troll!!!" claims are due to people reading something they disagree with from a poster they don't like and concluding they are trolling.

Not saying GrG/TRD/Saltman/PFFL/bunches of us don't troll. It happens. Sometimes, though, it's really posters reading too much into things.

Like I have always said mav, you were always one of the few people that have the most sense around here.

It's THIS part that's gotten me too damn frustrated over the years and got me to the point where I wanna say this place is full of idiots. It's THAT right there what you just said.

And this next part: thanks Chef. I'll make sure to go correct it. It's supposed to be 2005, not 2008.

When too many people can't do this part.

#308 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,147 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Yeah...

#309 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,839 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

Hook me up with a TV and I'll be nice

When I buy my new one I'll give you my old one (which is a really awesome TV I bought a few months ago) then you can be halfnice to me.

#310 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,305 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:34 PM

lol at this board

#311 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,594 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

Like I have always said mav, you were always one of the few people that have the most sense around here.

It's THIS part that's gotten me too damn frustrated over the years and got me to the point where I wanna say this place is full of idiots. It's THAT right there what you just said.

And this next part: thanks Chef. I'll make sure to go correct it. It's supposed to be 2005, not 2008.

When too many people can't do this part.

My favorite part is always PFFL's wistful goodbyes. He gives his kudos to those he loved, and talks poo about the ones he hated. It is like he is giving himself his own eulogy. He seems so experienced at his "I am about to get bant" speeches.

Goodbye PFFL. You will be missed.... until you find a new way to circumvent your banning.

Edited by teeray, 12 November 2011 - 12:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com