34 replies to this topic

#31 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

That doesnt quite sound like something hoagland would say...

Here's the interview I was referencing:

The interviewer is a bit talkative...starts at around 21:30

I used to like him but this seems like rubbish

**Also, I don't get why he tries to correlate the Gregorian calender with physics of the cosmos. When asked, he just says the Roman Catholic Church has somehow infused codes about the universe they've been trying to hide yet also wanna use fear tactics and scare people about?? He makes no sense.

And the whole 11 & 19.5 things aren't evidence of what he asserts as a craft but what is its potential composition and shape.

this one's even more recent:

he sounds desperate to be right, angry, and frustrated

#32 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

Will this be a watchable event?

You can watch the asteroid fly by but considering size & distance I'm guessing you'd need about a 6"+ scope.

#33 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,890 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

Here's the interview I was referencing:

The interviewer is a bit talkative...starts at around 21:30

I used to like him but this seems like rubbish

**Also, I don't get why he tries to correlate the Gregorian calender with physics of the cosmos. When asked, he just says the Roman Catholic Church has somehow infused codes about the universe they've been trying to hide yet also wanna use fear tactics and scare people about?? He makes no sense.

And the whole 11 & 19.5 things aren't evidence of what he asserts as a craft but what is its potential composition and shape.

this one's even more recent:

he sounds desperate to be right, angry, and frustrated

I dont think anything he says is intentional rubbish...but like I said earlier, we're all trying to make sense of, and put together the pieces that have been thrown at us. Being that there are insiders involved in establishment Hollywood, they often like to insert esoteric messages in their films (especially so with Spielberg and Lucas)...however they do so with a negative connotation to influence fear. Hoagland has never said that Deep Impact is evidence of our "imminent destruction," because Hoaglad generally doesn't see much destruction in store for our future...which is the exact opposite of what the media is portraying with supposed catastrophic events coinciding with 2012.

It's possible the Roman Catholic church has infused these codes with their calendar, but who knows. The Vatican is pretty much the pinnacle of evil and keepers of esoteric knowledge on this planet. The 19.5's that are supposedly infused with all this is pretty interesting when you consider the significance of 19.5 in correspondence with the geometric principles of our electric universe. It's the coincidences of this numerical value being found throughout that leads him to think Elenin is not what the establishment claims it is.

Like I said earlier...its not about intentionally deceiving. This is a learning process, its about figuring it all out. It's no different than using the scientific method to get to the bottom of things based on what we do know about the inner workings of the establishment and the extent to the multiverse.

Anyways, Hoagland believes we have a bright future ahead of us with the potential evolution of our planet/DNA...and said Deep Impact could be a clue coming from the establishment (designed to influence a negative association), not its serving as an example of what to do - which is why i said that doesn't sound like something Hoagland would say :)

But to each their own...

Edited by venom, 07 November 2011 - 08:51 PM.

#34 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

I dont think anything he says is intentional rubbish...but like I said earlier, we're all trying to make sense of, and put together the pieces that have been thrown at us. Being that there are insiders involved in establishment Hollywood, they often like to insert esoteric messages in their films (especially so with Spielberg and Lucas)...however they do so with a negative connotation to influence fear. Hoagland has never said that Deep Impact is evidence of our "imminent destruction," because Hoaglad generally doesn't see much destruction in store for our future...which is the exact opposite of what the media is portraying with supposed catastrophic events coinciding with 2012.

It's possible the Roman Catholic church has infused these codes with their calendar, but who knows. The Vatican is pretty much the pinnacle of evil and keepers of esoteric knowledge on this planet. The 19.5's that are supposedly infused with all this is pretty interesting when you consider the significance of 19.5 in correspondence with the geometric principles of our electric universe. It's the coincidences of this numerical value being found throughout that leads him to think Elenin is not what the establishment claims it is.

Like I said earlier...its not about intentionally deceiving. This is a learning process, its about figuring it all out. It's no different than using the scientific method to get to the bottom of things based on what we do know about the inner workings of the establishment and the extent to the multiverse.

Anyways, Hoagland believes we have a bright future ahead of us with the potential evolution of our planet/DNA...and said Deep Impact could be a clue coming from the establishment (designed to influence a negative association), not its serving as an example of what to do - which is why i said that doesn't sound like something Hoagland would say :)

But to each their own...

I think I may have been quick to judge because of that one interview. Good post Venom :chillpill:

#35 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,060 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

Instead of studying for my Econ test in the morning, I'm now researching all of these theories. Thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com