Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shufdog

Peyton Hillis free agent

48 posts in this topic

Just saw where Cleveland is going to let Hillis walk at the end of the year. Should the Panthers take a look at him?

I think we should, a fullback like him would be a nice compliment to our run game!

What do y'all think?

He's a running back? And have you seen his contract? It's absurd. No way we even take a look at him, especially with all of the other needs we have.

No way in hell will panthers go for hillis.

in before Madden Curse

maybe we'll finally figure out what happened when peyton hillis was just a kid

Fans made him look alot better then he really was, smart decision by the browns imo

madden curse.com

• To me this off-season it makes the most since to keep CAP or Foz if it comes down to those two. CAP may be average, but that's as a 1st and 2nd down back which CMC, & Whit are not at this point from a full time perspective.  CAP is the best option to maintain a physical runner in the event (likely-hood) Stewart has to miss a couple games as he tends to each season.  I think it's common sense at this point. If we look at Stewart for what he is ''right now'' aside from pass protection there is not '' a lot'' that really separates him from CAP in my opinion, a few years ago it was a bigger gap, but at this point in Stewart's career he's becoming just a power runner, CAP is the closest we have to that. 
    • Dummy, come on man.    Rivera and DG tanked that game for a high pick. You guys know nothing about running a team.    The question now is, do we as huddles think you're a decent poster anymore. Answer is "no".  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic