Here is my team :

Vick/Schaub
Calvin Johnson/Miles Austin/M. Colston
Ray Rice/L McCoy/ Beanie Wells/Felix Jones

Here is what I have been offered:

Forte, DeSean Jackson, Percy Harvin

for

Vick, Colston, Wells

I think I could get him to switch change Harvin to Matt Ryan for the trade, that way I would have 2nd QB. What do you think?

#2 mwa78

mwa78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

FWIW:

we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB or WR)

#3 panthermonium

panthermonium

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

Is it a ppr league?

Personally I wouldnt do it. Harvin and Jackson have been underwhelming at best. Forte is an absolute monster though especially in ppr leagues. Still, I don't like the trade. You are strong at rb with mccoy and rice.

#4 panthermonium

panthermonium

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:45 PM

Although the more I look at it you do have megatron and Austin is a solid #2. Throw forte into the flex and your team looks strong. FWIW I value rb WAY more than any other position esp if you are in a ppr league. I always thought you could roll with a serviceable qb and still be ok. I got eli late in one league and he's been just fine.

Fug it. Do it.

#5 mwa78

mwa78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:47 PM

Yes...ppr league

#6 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,452 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

If you can talk him out of giving up Vick, id bite. Id offer him Shaub first. Of course there are injury concerns, but you might be able to pick up a decent backup if necessary

#7 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:51 AM

Holy hell, how many teams are in your league? 4? Why would you change a monster team like that?

You say you don't start a TE, which is weird, so I can't speak to that. But looking at your roster the only spot I'd want to improve is QB. I'd try to package Vick and another potential starter (Wells, Austin) for a top 4 QB and bench player.

I wouldn't trade Colston. You stuck through his early season absence, so don't trade him now when he's putting up great numbers. And DeSean Jackson has much less value in a PPR league.

#8 mwa78

mwa78

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

10 man PPR league....

I don't think I am going to do it...it is enticing to have McCoy, Rice, and Forte though....

Edited by mwa78, 06 November 2011 - 07:05 PM.

#9 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:31 PM

10 man PPR league....

I don't think I am going to do it...it is enticing to have McCoy, Rice, and Forte though....

how did you manage to pull vick, mccoy, rice, and megatron in a 10 team ppr league? seriously. are you playing with a bunch of idiots?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.