Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should I make this trade?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is my team :

Vick/Schaub

Calvin Johnson/Miles Austin/M. Colston

Ray Rice/L McCoy/ Beanie Wells/Felix Jones

Here is what I have been offered:

Forte, DeSean Jackson, Percy Harvin

for

Vick, Colston, Wells

I think I could get him to switch change Harvin to Matt Ryan for the trade, that way I would have 2nd QB. What do you think?

Posted

FWIW:

we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex(RB or WR)

Posted

Is it a ppr league?

Personally I wouldnt do it. Harvin and Jackson have been underwhelming at best. Forte is an absolute monster though especially in ppr leagues. Still, I don't like the trade. You are strong at rb with mccoy and rice.

Posted

Although the more I look at it you do have megatron and Austin is a solid #2. Throw forte into the flex and your team looks strong. FWIW I value rb WAY more than any other position esp if you are in a ppr league. I always thought you could roll with a serviceable qb and still be ok. I got eli late in one league and he's been just fine.

Fug it. Do it.

Posted

Yes...ppr league

Posted

If you can talk him out of giving up Vick, id bite. Id offer him Shaub first. Of course there are injury concerns, but you might be able to pick up a decent backup if necessary

Posted

Holy hell, how many teams are in your league? 4? Why would you change a monster team like that?

You say you don't start a TE, which is weird, so I can't speak to that. But looking at your roster the only spot I'd want to improve is QB. I'd try to package Vick and another potential starter (Wells, Austin) for a top 4 QB and bench player.

I wouldn't trade Colston. You stuck through his early season absence, so don't trade him now when he's putting up great numbers. And DeSean Jackson has much less value in a PPR league.

Posted

10 man PPR league....

I don't think I am going to do it...it is enticing to have McCoy, Rice, and Forte though....

Posted

10 man PPR league....

I don't think I am going to do it...it is enticing to have McCoy, Rice, and Forte though....

how did you manage to pull vick, mccoy, rice, and megatron in a 10 team ppr league? seriously. are you playing with a bunch of idiots?