Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Continuing with the racial theme here lately...

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i'm sure the thousands of black men arrested or harassed for walking down the sidewalk every day will be glad to hear they can choose not to be.

Posted · Report post

you guys sure love to post stories that make you feel like the poor white minority victim.

Don't you call me a they.

Posted · Report post

i'm sure the thousands of black men arrested or harassed for walking down the sidewalk every day will be glad to hear they can choose not to be.

:thumbsup: Interwebs martyrdom. I love it.

Posted · Report post

If innocent people are being harassed or arrested for not doing anything illegal...regardless of race...it should be ended.

Posted · Report post

If innocent people are being harassed or arrested for not doing anything illegal...regardless of race...it should be ended.

ended how? by black people choosing not to be oppressed like you so valiantly did? or by cops not handcuffing unarmed black men and shooting them in the back execution style?

Posted · Report post

ended how? by black people choosing not to be oppressed like you so valiantly did? or by cops not handcuffing unarmed black men and shooting them in the back execution style?

Are you saying the BART incident is indicative of cops/black community relations?

Posted · Report post

Thousands every day, huh? I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

Posted · Report post

Are you saying the BART incident is indicative of cops/black community relations?

yes, it is. if you don't think that type of thing happens every day then you've lead a very racially isolated and sheltered life. if you've been to a block party where cops show up and arrest literally every single black male standing around, you'll see it differently. it doesn't always have to be as extreme as mafia style executions to be oppression and injustice.

Posted · Report post

If you ask me, I think that has to do more with class warfare than racial oppression.

How often do you see a middle class black male get arrested for no good reason?

Posted · Report post

I was at a party where every underage blond girl was arrested for underage possession. It was hot.

Posted · Report post

I was at a party where every underage blond girl was arrested for underage possession. It was hot.

Was this a pre-party for that Hannah Montana concert? Sweet.

Posted · Report post

I meant under 21 ya sicko!

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments