Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Continuing with the racial theme here lately...

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just to make sure I am clear on things.

When the crime is black on white, if I express outrage it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

When the crime is white on black, if I express concern over the massive public outcry and wonder if the same outcry would occur if the races were reversed it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

Posted · Report post

When the crime is black on white, if I express outrage it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

When the crime is white on black, if I express concern over the massive public outcry and wonder if the same outcry would occur if the races were reversed it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

And when you point out the double standard, you are whining.

Posted · Report post

The problem is you identify it as black on white and vice versa...why isn't it just crime?

Posted · Report post

The problem is you identify it as black on white and vice versa...why isn't it just crime?

That is my question too... someone should ask the guy that brought race into it...

But in a motion to dismiss the charges, Hoose argues prosecutors ultimately made the decision to charge Vassell because he is black and the two men he stabbed are white.

They only charged him because he was black... not because he committed pre-meditated aggravated assault by stabbing two people. :rolleye:

Posted · Report post

It is.

But look at the arguement that is being presented by his attorney. Plus it sounds like the judge is bending to it:

Hampshire Superior Court Judge Judd Carhart ruled last month that prosecutors must provide the defense five years of data on racial violence and hate crimes in the county. Prosecutors are appealing the order.

He is saying the the stabbing is a type of self defense. That the racial slurs somehow qualify as striking first (striking in the sense of doing physical harm).

IMHO a very dangerous angle if the legal system buys into it. Almost like the woman with severe PMS using it as an excuse to commit serious crimes.

Posted · Report post

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

And G5jamz, go back to stormfront

Edit: And no I am not justifying or defending murder here.

Posted · Report post

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

I agree that if he had immediately got up, went out and beat the poo out of both of them, then well, they should have kept their mouths shut... but to wait, put a mask on, get a knife and go stab them??? That's not even close to self-defense.

Posted · Report post

wth is stormfront...Some Greg Fishel site?

Posted · Report post

He should have beat the crap out of them. But he stabbed them instead. Big difference.

I don't look at it from a white vs black issue, I see it as racial tensions blinding us from real justice.

Posted · Report post

Premeditated, and clearly he took the time to try a disguise to get out of it - I am sure he was pretty mad, but most people that kill are at the time. He will go down. The other guys won't have the chance to get judged....but honestly, if he had just beat them senseless people would still be arguing that the black man was the one too far out of line.

Posted · Report post

i don't think the issue with race will NEVER end until everybody looks the same

Posted · Report post

Can we get to the procreating part yet?