Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

natty

Continuing with the racial theme here lately...

68 posts in this topic

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

And G5jamz, go back to stormfront

Edit: And no I am not justifying or defending murder here.

I agree that if he had immediately got up, went out and beat the poo out of both of them, then well, they should have kept their mouths shut... but to wait, put a mask on, get a knife and go stab them??? That's not even close to self-defense.

wth is stormfront...Some Greg Fishel site?

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

And G5jamz, go back to stormfront

Edit: And no I am not justifying or defending murder here.

He should have beat the crap out of them. But he stabbed them instead. Big difference.

I don't look at it from a white vs black issue, I see it as racial tensions blinding us from real justice.

Premeditated, and clearly he took the time to try a disguise to get out of it - I am sure he was pretty mad, but most people that kill are at the time. He will go down. The other guys won't have the chance to get judged....but honestly, if he had just beat them senseless people would still be arguing that the black man was the one too far out of line.

i don't think the issue with race will NEVER end until everybody looks the same

Can we get to the procreating part yet?

i don't think the issue with race will NEVER end until everybody looks the same

double negative...wth did you just say...

....but honestly, if he had just beat them senseless people would still be arguing that the black man was the one too far out of line.

if you meant to put a comma after "them" then I agree, if it was meant after senseless then I think you should rethink your comma placement.

double negative...wth did you just say...

meant to say ever instead of never

There are no innocent parties here, but a racial slur yelled through a window does not excuse pre-meditated murder, that's just silly. An azzwhoppin', hells yes, but murder, no...