Photo
- - - - -

Continuing with the racial theme here lately...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

i'm sure the thousands of black men arrested or harassed for walking down the sidewalk every day will be glad to hear they can choose not to be.

If innocent people are being harassed or arrested for not doing anything illegal...regardless of race...it should be ended.

#17 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,260 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

If innocent people are being harassed or arrested for not doing anything illegal...regardless of race...it should be ended.

ended how? by black people choosing not to be oppressed like you so valiantly did? or by cops not handcuffing unarmed black men and shooting them in the back execution style?

#18 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,768 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

ended how? by black people choosing not to be oppressed like you so valiantly did? or by cops not handcuffing unarmed black men and shooting them in the back execution style?

Are you saying the BART incident is indicative of cops/black community relations?

#19 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

i'm sure the thousands of black men arrested or harassed for walking down the sidewalk every day will be glad to hear they can choose not to be.

Thousands every day, huh? I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

#20 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,260 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:54 PM

Are you saying the BART incident is indicative of cops/black community relations?

yes, it is. if you don't think that type of thing happens every day then you've lead a very racially isolated and sheltered life. if you've been to a block party where cops show up and arrest literally every single black male standing around, you'll see it differently. it doesn't always have to be as extreme as mafia style executions to be oppression and injustice.

#21 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

If you ask me, I think that has to do more with class warfare than racial oppression.

How often do you see a middle class black male get arrested for no good reason?

#22 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,713 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:08 PM

I was at a party where every underage blond girl was arrested for underage possession. It was hot.

#23 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,712 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

I was at a party where every underage blond girl was arrested for underage possession. It was hot.

Was this a pre-party for that Hannah Montana concert? Sweet.

#24 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,713 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:12 PM

I meant under 21 ya sicko!

#25 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:36 PM

Just to make sure I am clear on things.

When the crime is black on white, if I express outrage it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

When the crime is white on black, if I express concern over the massive public outcry and wonder if the same outcry would occur if the races were reversed it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

#26 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:40 PM

When the crime is black on white, if I express outrage it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

When the crime is white on black, if I express concern over the massive public outcry and wonder if the same outcry would occur if the races were reversed it is OK to put me in my place by bringing up all prior history of black oppression as an excuse. Because I am white.

And when you point out the double standard, you are whining.

#27 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

The problem is you identify it as black on white and vice versa...why isn't it just crime?

#28 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,983 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

The problem is you identify it as black on white and vice versa...why isn't it just crime?

That is my question too... someone should ask the guy that brought race into it...

But in a motion to dismiss the charges, Hoose argues prosecutors ultimately made the decision to charge Vassell because he is black and the two men he stabbed are white.

They only charged him because he was black... not because he committed pre-meditated aggravated assault by stabbing two people. :rolleye:

#29 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:55 PM

It is.

But look at the arguement that is being presented by his attorney. Plus it sounds like the judge is bending to it:

Hampshire Superior Court Judge Judd Carhart ruled last month that prosecutors must provide the defense five years of data on racial violence and hate crimes in the county. Prosecutors are appealing the order.

He is saying the the stabbing is a type of self defense. That the racial slurs somehow qualify as striking first (striking in the sense of doing physical harm).

IMHO a very dangerous angle if the legal system buys into it. Almost like the woman with severe PMS using it as an excuse to commit serious crimes.

#30 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

And G5jamz, go back to stormfront

Edit: And no I am not justifying or defending murder here.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com