Photo
- - - - -

Continuing with the racial theme here lately...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
67 replies to this topic

#31 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,962 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

And G5jamz, go back to stormfront

Edit: And no I am not justifying or defending murder here.

I agree that if he had immediately got up, went out and beat the poo out of both of them, then well, they should have kept their mouths shut... but to wait, put a mask on, get a knife and go stab them??? That's not even close to self-defense.

#32 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,758 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:10 PM

wth is stormfront...Some Greg Fishel site?

#33 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

Oh, us poor whites. Sure he took it to for and committed a horrible act and should go to jail, but the 2 whites are just as dumb in my book. A guy takes time out of his day to be helpful and then they just act retarded. All 3 of them are stupid. He should have just beat the poo of the 2 drunk whiteys on the spot.

And G5jamz, go back to stormfront

Edit: And no I am not justifying or defending murder here.

He should have beat the crap out of them. But he stabbed them instead. Big difference.

I don't look at it from a white vs black issue, I see it as racial tensions blinding us from real justice.

#34 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,757 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

Premeditated, and clearly he took the time to try a disguise to get out of it - I am sure he was pretty mad, but most people that kill are at the time. He will go down. The other guys won't have the chance to get judged....but honestly, if he had just beat them senseless people would still be arguing that the black man was the one too far out of line.

#35 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

i don't think the issue with race will NEVER end until everybody looks the same

#36 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,311 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

Can we get to the procreating part yet?

#37 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,758 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

i don't think the issue with race will NEVER end until everybody looks the same

double negative...wth did you just say...

#38 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

....but honestly, if he had just beat them senseless people would still be arguing that the black man was the one too far out of line.

if you meant to put a comma after "them" then I agree, if it was meant after senseless then I think you should rethink your comma placement.

#39 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

double negative...wth did you just say...

meant to say ever instead of never

#40 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:46 PM

There are no innocent parties here, but a racial slur yelled through a window does not excuse pre-meditated murder, that's just silly. An azzwhoppin', hells yes, but murder, no...

#41 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:08 PM

If you ask me, I think that has to do more with class warfare than racial oppression.

How often do you see a middle class black male get arrested for no good reason?

many many times...

#42 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

many many times...

Yep

I didn't buy the whole racial profiling thing until I had a co-resident that used to be routinely stopped by the Chicago police on suspicion of being black.

We drove the same route, at the same odd hours. He'd get pulled over because he "looked like a perp they were after that committed a crime in the area".

Cops shoulda been pinching me, since my friend was a better human being and more upstanding than I was.

#43 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

If a black man robs a gas station at 3:00 am and drives off in a dark blue/black sedan...Your gonna get pulled if you happen to fit that general description...Same goes for a white male, hispanic male etc. Cops aren't out pulling you because of your skin color...It's not worth the hassle to them.

#44 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,257 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

you're incredibly naive. sorry to personal attack, but that post was incredibly naive.

Edited by rodeo, 30 March 2009 - 05:37 PM.

#45 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:42 PM

you're incredibly naive. sorry to personal attack, but that post was incredibly naive.

I believe both of you are right. Most cops will not, but there are a handful who give the rest of the badges a bad name. Think about it...why would a cop want to pull someone over when each time you pull someone over it's a potential situation?

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com