12 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

I will compare both players to players that have played in the NFL that are similiar to them.

SO, with one question.

Would you rather have T.O. or Brandon Marshall?

#2 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

Shouldn't you have already made the comparisons? Thread is poo.

#3 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

More like, Boldin or Marshall

#4 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Stop with the WR talk. We get Gettis back and we need to address WR in FA if we address it. For the draft, imo we focus on trading back to get additional 2nd and use the three first picks on best DL, LB, and Secondary players. Which order doesn't matter as long as we get some playmakers.....got enough solid defense players, we need some Newtons and Smiths on defense!

Sign Garay from SD. Hope Gettis returns 100% and Lafell benefits from full offseason. Make a run at Garcon or Vjax but don't cry if we don't get them.

Either way, Garay and 3 defensive players in draft should give us something to work with. As far as offense, offseason, returning players, maybe a run at the Bell kid in buffalo, and maybe a FA WR and we will b set. However, 2013 will be about finding smith's replacement. 2014....Gross replacement.

#5 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:26 PM

Stop with the WR talk. We get Gettis back and we need to address WR in FA if we address it. For the draft, imo we focus on trading back to get additional 2nd and use the three first picks on best DL, LB, and Secondary players. Which order doesn't matter as long as we get some playmakers.....got enough solid defense players, we need some Newtons and Smiths on defense!

Sign Garay from SD. Hope Gettis returns 100% and Lafell benefits from full offseason. Make a run at Garcon or Vjax but don't cry if we don't get them.

Either way, Garay and 3 defensive players in draft should give us something to work with. As far as offense, offseason, returning players, maybe a run at the Bell kid in buffalo, and maybe a FA WR and we will b set. However, 2013 will be about finding smith's replacement. 2014....Gross replacement.

#6 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

I didn't ask which players you would rather have on the Panthers.

I asked which player would you rather have, dickweed.

#7 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 12:28 AM

My bad......neither! Dickweed!

#8 FugginPoo

FugginPoo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:59 AM

Are blackmon and Jefferey both suicidal head cases?

#9 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 10,475 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

Would you rather have Boldin or Mike Williams (Seattle)? Cause Jeffery got a weight problem. He also pretty slow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

Look how beastly and built Trent Richardson looks. Stud.

Last year I liked Alshon better but after watching more of Blackmon this year I have changed my allegiance. Blackmon is just all around receiver and playmaker. Plus, he's a great blocker.

#11 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,195 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

trent richardson>>>>>>>mark ingram in my opinion

#12 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:54 AM

trent richardson>>>>>>>mark ingram in my opinion

Oh yeah. Since his freshman year I have been on his bandwagon. He has always showed me more than Ingram.

#13 GamecockSmitty4

GamecockSmitty4

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

I walked to class beside Alshon today. I can assure you that he has no weight problem. The guy is straight jacked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.