Photo
- - - - -

Finally have tickets in hand! Any advice from regulars?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:29 PM

this is my third game this year and my fourth tailgate....never seen the titans and i would like to eventually see everyteam play against the panthers.

#17 USCGuardsman

USCGuardsman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

I've got direct ticket, but feel it will be nothing like the experience. Been a fan since day one and have never been in a position to go to a game until now. So i dropped some coin on tickets and I hope the get the most out of it, not sure when I'll be able to find the time to go again, probably not until my retirement from the service.

Thanks for all the advice from those who have posted. About staying seated....lol......has their been a problem with people jacking seats? the WFNZ doghouse, is that like a tailgate type event? If you were a first timer and know what you know now, what would you do to make the most of the day? Sorry if I sound ignorant, but this is my first big game live, never even a college game. Thanks again for all the info!

#18 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:40 PM

Get there as early as you can, take a ton of pictures. As you walk in, go straight ahead to get a picture of the field (they'll run you off, but let you take a few pics first).

#19 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,786 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:21 AM

About staying seated....lol......has their been a problem with people jacking seats?

No... the 300s are full of pricks who like to sit and golf clap.

#20 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,786 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:27 AM

Hello all, I finally found myself in a position to get some tickets to my first game and have them in hand :D. I am coming up for the CAR vs TN game this sunday all the way from Alabama and looking for the full experience. Anyone have any advice on things to do the day of/before/or after? Any opportunities for autographs? Ins and outs on tailgating, parking or shopping at the stadium? I'm also active duty and this being Veterans weekend, does the stadium have anything planned? Any help or advice for the full experience would be awesome and most heartedly appreciated. I'm so stoked! Will be in section 343, which looks like a really good view point. Thanks in advance!

http://www.nflfootba...arlotte-Map.pdf

parking garages are marked

walking around the general vicinity of the stadium, and out a few blocks, you'll see tailgaters, bars, etc. just take your pick.

probably won't get autographs on game day, at least not from inside the stadium

#21 USCGuardsman

USCGuardsman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

No... the 300s are full of pricks who like to sit and golf clap.

ooooohhh you know I did not even think about that when I got those tickets. I guess I assumed that the surrounding section would recognize they need to be loud and most of all have fun during a home game. Well, I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb if thats the case, not sure I'll be able to be prim and proper (or snooty). I won't be offensive, but I make no promises of remaining seated or quiet. :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com