Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 74: Lakers vs. Bobcats

37 posts in this topic

Posted

bobcats own lakers!!!

Posted

Nice win, congrats and I hope yoiu make the playoffs.

Thanks man. Kobe hasnt been playing well lately, looks a lil tired. Phil needs to just go ahead and rest guys til the playoffs start IMO. Like you said, the West is already locked up.

Posted

Back to being a game back of Chicago and were two back from the 7th spot and the piston's. Nice win by the Bobcats, can we play LA more often.......

We have the same amount of games left as the Piston's but we have two games more then the bulls remaining.

Posted

Bobcats have one 5 of the last 6 against LA. They have no answer for us.

:lol:

What a night, Bulls and Detroit both lose.

WOW

Posted

Lets go cats, lets go cats.

Posted

Bobcats have one 5 of the last 6 against LA. They have no answer for us.

WOW

Its actually 6 of the last 7. Only the Boston Celtics and Charlotte Bobcats have winning records against the Lake Show. Bobcats are now 6-4 in the series.

Posted

My dad yelled at me for cheering for the Pacers. Tomorrow's game is huge now that KG is out still. Let's go get 'em!

Posted

well hate to break it to you as much as I love the bobcats, my pistons are my favorite. With sheed rip and AI back i dont think they will lose many if any in April easy schedule besides bobcats on sunday. Say what you want about a crap piston season but we really only lost the last 2 minutes of that cleveland game where cle is 32-1 at home. Big run down the stretch here will propel my detroit pistons to the 5th or 6th spot. But I like our chances to get in over chi town that two games extra over chicago will help a ton.

Posted

Wouldn't it be great if we somehow made it to the finals and had to play the Lakers. They'd be so pissed yet scared sh@tless at the same time.:D

Posted

As much as I want the Bobcats to make the Playoffs, there is a small part of me that wants them to just miss them...that way we still have a shot at getting a good draft pick....

Posted

Looks like Jordan's "pep" talked to the Lakers worked :-)

HELL OF A WIN BCATS!!!! YES SIR!!!!

Only 1 game out of the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

As much as I want the Bobcats to make the Playoffs, there is a small part of me that wants them to just miss them...that way we still have a shot at getting a good draft pick....

Although it is not set in stone, it is shaping up that if we make the playoffs we get the 15th pick, if we miss it, the 13th pick (unless we hit the 1.5% chance of getting a top 3).

I'll take the playoffs any day.