Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

predict Chris Johnson's line Sunday.

41 posts in this topic

I read on a titans insider forum and PFT that the titans are going to reevaluate Johnson's status as a titan during the off season and there is speculation that he could be a cap casualty.

your gonna be the first person i blame when the " we should bring in cj2k threads" start.

75 yards total. 1TD.
exact numbers i was going to put.

as bad as our run D is, i think the titans run game is worse. people looking too much at what mr. 4.24 has done in the past vs. what he has done this year.

the first couple years he was a man on a mission to show people what he could do. last couple years has been about him trying to get a new contract. this year is all about reaping the fruits of his labor.

he could break out a few big runs, but he just doesn't have it like he used to.

total = 122 1TD

1 person likes this

53 yds rushing, 22 yds receiving, no TDs

17 carries for 81 yards, he got his payday and is in cruise control now.

57 yards on 13 carries

Chris is either going to have a monster game or have a line like this, which is what he's been doing a majority of the season.

as little as i think he will do, the panthers should be preparing for him having a monster game...which they probably are.

less rushing yards than Cam

Chris is either going to have a monster game or have a line like this, which is what he's been doing a majority of the season.

Uh, he had 101 yards against the Browns. Every other game this season (a total of 7 other games), these are his totals: 24, 53, 21, 51, 18, 34, 64

He hasn't even HAD a monster game yet (don't know how many people would qualify 101 yards as a monster game).

You're not very smart are you?

1 person likes this