#1 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

Not gonna lie, I haven't heard much about the guy before today's game, but I looked up some info on him and watched him play today and oh my god, the dude's a beast.

Still's 6'5, 310 pounds, and is a force on Penn's D-line. He's strong and pretty fast for someone his size. He's also been a leader on Penn State's Defense. And despite what's going on at Peen state right now, I'm sure he was coached well by Coach Paterno.

He's constantly doubled but he still can fight through them and be pretty disruptive. he has 14 tfl and 4 sacks this season, and apparently canly play both 4-3 DT and 3-4 DE, which I'm sure Ron and Sean will love.

I can honestly say I've got a bit of a man crush on this guy, and he's on the top of my list of guys I'd love to see us draft, it'd be a pretty fugging great addition to our Dline almost instantly.

Draft him and Travis Lewis in the 2nd (granted he's not as big headed as they say) and I'm happy.

#2 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

one of my favorite prospects.is having a good season.

#3 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 2,868 posts
  • Location910

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:01 AM

I agree, I've been following him more closely the last few weeks. He's my #1 as far as Dt's go and it's between him and Brown as far as who I would want as out 1st rd pick.

#4 Clicheking

Clicheking

Mack of the year

• HUDDLER
  • 2,868 posts
  • Location910

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:41 AM

http://m.bing.com/se...ef39&c=MagSFDQT

Beast

#5 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:03 PM

He would be a great 2nd round pick-up.

#6 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:04 AM

Still is, right now, the guy I have us taking in the first. That will change multiple times before draft day. Only problem with him, is that he's more of the underneath guy in 4/3 schemes, and we are desperate for a Nose.

#7 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

But he does and can demand a double team.last night I kept seeing 2 guys on him.I'm also interested in the NT from memphis.has anyone seen him play yet?

#8 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

But he does and can demand a double team.last night I kept seeing 2 guys on him.I'm also interested in the NT from memphis.has anyone seen him play yet?

Poe is a monster, weight wise, havent watch him play but he would demand a double team each snap. Plus he could assume the NT role in the 3-4. Going by pre measurables, he is my second round pick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.