Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Paterno

22 posts in this topic

Posted

They put him on the air during the Notre Dame/Penn State, and he said "they say it's a black man's game now...it used to be a Jewish man's game."

Whoopsie.

Posted

I refuse to believe it was ever a Jewish man's game because we all know if it was true, they would have never given up their ownership of it.

:D

Posted

I refuse to believe it was ever a Jewish man's game because we all know if it was true, they would have never given up their ownership of it.

:D

Michael Jordan's real name? Michael Jordanstein.

Posted

Michael Jordan's real name? Michael Jordanstein.

I bet they had to use a carving knife at his Bris.

God, Panthro is going to ban me.

Posted

I bet they had to use a carving knife at his Bris.

God, Panthro is going to ban me.

I'm just glad I don't know what that is.

Posted

Was he referring to the bookies or the players?

Posted

Was he referring to the bookies or the players?

The players, unfortunately. I wonder if he survives this? Right now FSU people are duct taping Bobby's mouth...

Posted

His rambling, politically incorrect droolings aside, Joe Paterno is one of the saddest, most pathetic men on the planet.

He's basically taken a football program hostage for the past 20 years, and no one has the guts to tell him to leave.

Posted

His rambling, politically incorrect droolings aside, Joe Paterno is one of the saddest, most pathetic men on the planet.

He's basically taken a football program hostage for the past 20 years, and no one has the guts to tell him to leave.

Last year was a curse hidden inside a blessing for Penn State fans.

Posted

Penn State's success (and that's a relative term for Big 10 schools who play no one) had almost nothing to do with Paterno.

No one could honestly tell me that Paterno will win another National Title.

Any coach who doesn't even wear a headset isn't coaching. Same goes for Bobby Bowden.

Posted

Penn State's success (and that's a relative term for Big 10 schools who play no one) had almost nothing to do with Paterno.

No one could honestly tell me that Paterno will win another National Title.

Any coach who doesn't even wear a headset isn't coaching. Same goes for Bobby Bowden.

Sad thing is, they're both hanging on for dear life because of the other one. They'll deny it, but that's why both of them are still out there.

Posted

Can't say I disagree, but a FSU fan saying that Bobby should step down is akin to being a child rapist.