Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Official Panthers Vs Titans Gameday Thread

1,263 posts in this topic

Bironas just knocks em' down. Our guy miffs gimmes.

It's going to take several years guys.

The nasty combo of hurney's incompetence + Richardson readying his balance sheet for the lockout the last 3 years has completely blown up this team.

1 person likes this

The defense has played well, they have only given up 16 points.

The ST gave up 7.

This game is all on the offense.

If they put up their average points per game, we win this...

Bironas just knocks em' down. Our guy miffs gimmes.

Really we would have been just as well off signing a UDFA kicker for peanuts.

i duno aboiut u guys..but im happy i live in chicago and can only go 2 games whn they r close...i wouldnt buy tix or anythn from this team until it changes..broncos r winning and The Golden Calf of Bristol has 2 completions

It's going to take several years guys.

The nasty combo of hurney's incompetence + Richardson readying his balance sheet for the lockout the last 3 years has completely blown up this team.

It's never going to happen with Hurney as GM.

The only way it takes "3 YEARS" is if they do nothing in free agency. Building through the draft is fine if your entire team is under 20. It's stupid if some of your best players are over 30.

Pick up some key free agents, you can compete NEXT YEAR.

The only thing that looks different from this game than all of last years, is the QB's skin color.

Same half ass effort and apparent lack of skill on defense.

Well, and his size and athleticism and his jersey number and his name, but I guess you can focus on his skin color if you want.

Sad, just sad. Top 5 pick here we come.

Bye week and demoralizng loss to Vikings has killed this teams morale

This is just shameful.

I'm aware he was beaten .. it was however only a step and we have seen much worse this year .. I do get sick of everyone acting like just because he is my favorite player I don't blame him for anything even though i was all over him during the falcons game for his epic failure playing the nickel like everyone says he should even though he's far better on the outside. Also sherrod was late "helping" there is never a time when the receiver should be behind the safety like he was on that play.

hahahaha if captain is ur favorite player..u got a lot of growing up 2 do..captain is a dime back at best...fyi he jus sux

problem is Hurney has made some idiotic moves. For every Cam/Beason draft pick there are multiple bad signings or trades(AE/Brown)