• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

Hardy is my favorites on this team.. he and CJ are going to be one of the best tandems in the league..

I can't wait to see how our DT's grow into solid NFL players in the future..

#32 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

gotta say things aren't looking good

especially heading into detroit next week

#33 WhiteBoysCanRun22

WhiteBoysCanRun22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

Quit b*tching like 13 year old girls. Cam's simply a rookie, we've lost a lot of good defensive players this season, the Titan's played excellent D today & we should have won at least 5 of those losses. Let's just hope the best. I'll be happy with at least a 4-12. We were supposed to have the toughest schedule this year

#34 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,989 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:16 PM

Everybody know about him. Im talking about the one above him

Obama?

#35 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,975 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

We're not done... but granted we looked horrible today.

Minus the complete lack of special teams play and the Olsen fumble this game would have been a lot closer. The defense, after the first quarter, actually played better than I expected. Our o-line got destroyed today and apparently we were either completely out-coached or the Titans just wanted it more... or maybe some of both.

It's bad after a game like this and I'm depressed but it's not the end of the world.

#36 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:34 PM

Biscuit your spot on man. Thats how I felt today.

#37 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

Quit b*tching like 13 year old girls. Cam's simply a rookie, we've lost a lot of good defensive players this season, the Titan's played excellent D today & we should have won at least 5 of those losses. Let's just hope the best. I'll be happy with at least a 4-12. We were supposed to have the toughest schedule this year

Got news for you, 13 year old girls are plenty tough, ever look at youtube?

...and I'm willing to bet you a few of those girls could put a can of whoop ass on this sorry team.

#38 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

Vets making big mistakes today. Not ready to throw Rivera away but do hope he hates the special teams coach.

#39 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

I'm more shocked people are pretending this is the 1st time they've ever wintessed this type of play from a Panthers team despite what we've seen over the last decade...

if this is the only one, we'll have improved 1000%...

#40 Lakelover

Lakelover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:47 PM

We're 4-21 in our last 25 games. Only masochists could love this team. Today we saw the results of a tremendous player being brought down to the level of the team, gm and owner. Get used to it.

#41 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,290 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

We're 4-21 in our last 25 games. Only masochists could love this team. Today we saw the results of a tremendous player being brought down to the level of the team, gm and owner. Get used to it.

So Why are you here?

#42 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,344 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:08 PM

Coaches can prepare the team all they want, guys have to go out and execute... not saying our coaching is perfect but they didn't coach these guys into fumbles, missed tackles, etc...

Bad day for the offense, defense just doesn't have the talent... ST coach may need to go.

#43 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,582 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

The piss poor tackling is what troubles me the most. We all know special teams is a joke, but tackling fundamentals???? Sherrod Martin, I'm talking to you homie.

#44 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:19 PM

The piss poor tackling is what troubles me the most. We all know special teams is a joke, but tackling fundamentals???? Sherrod Martin, I'm talking to you homie.

tackling has become a problem all across the league.. it was before the new cba agreement, and now that practices have changed, it's only going to become worse..

#45 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

The season is done, the team certainly not.
with the number of rookies, injuries and 1 year NFL players in the squad i am rather happy.

GO PANTHERS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com