75 replies to this topic

#61 AnalyzeThIs#28

AnalyzeThIs#28

Beware of Smash&Dash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:58 PM

Anyone who judges a team after any 1 game is retarded. Every phase of todays game was garbage, but anyone who knows this team knows the ST is terrible and the defense is following close behind. I don't expect for Cam to carry this team every week, and that's definitely on the coaches. We should have ran the ball a lot more. Before coming into todays game we were 8th in Offense rushing and thetitans were 32

#62 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:46 PM

My thoughts:
It was a crappy day from a weather standpoint, the fans were pretty terrible today, at least on the TV, but that is no excuse for the team as a whole to come out that flat.

at least we showed up.. unlike the team we went to watch

#63 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,294 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:38 PM

Anyone who judges a team after any 1 game is retarded.

it's been 9....and the team sucks.

it's 2010 all over again, just flashier.

#64 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

Yes I know my defense is average. It has been average all year. My offense is an inconsistent atrocity. Because an average offense scores 24 points on an average defense with EVEN turnovers. When my team is -1 for the game an average offense scores 30 points on a slightly below average defense. That's expected.

It's not great. But it is in line with what is expected. What is not expected is for an average offense to only score 3 points against an average defense.

They should at least score 20 points with a -1 turnover margin because a turnover is worth 4.8 points. My offense scored 3 points. That means they are one of the worst offenses in the league. That must mean they are not even close to average.

And they are. 21st in offensive efficiency before today. Today...they were dead last. They will fall right next to Indianapolis for the most inefficient offense in the league.

That's why we can only beat teams with more inefficient offenses than us: Jaguars and Washington. Indianapolis and Tampa Bay are the only two teams this team can beat....maybe.

A touchdown is worth 7.
A turnover is worth ~4 points: -4 for the offense, + 4 for the other team.

So do the math. Our offense has been poo all year long unless it faces one of the worst offenses in the league. Not defense. But offense. Makes no difference where your defense ranks if your offense is almost last in inefficiency. Makes no difference how many yards you get.

Your ability to skew all facts to conveniently fit your arguments is astounding. And it's actually gotten better and better after each ban. Do you practice on friends and family before coming on here each day or is it natural? No sarcasm. Real question.

#65 realtriumph

realtriumph

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

Your ability to skew all facts to conveniently fit your arguments is astounding. And it's actually gotten better and better after each ban. Do you practice on friends and family before coming on here each day or is it natural? No sarcasm. Real question.

You have no idea what a fact is. You can't even tell where the middle ground is for you to make that statement.

here's hate......................here's me...............................here's you

You think anyone that's in the "middle" is skewed and a hater. Cause your own damn perspective is skewed.

That's why there are numbers. To sort poo out. But even when presented to you, you are much too biased to accept reality.

What reason do you think I have to hate on Cam Newton? What reason did I have last year to hate on Clausen? Where is your love for him now? Where is it? Where is your loyalty?

The numbers didn't match up to what you guys were saying.

If he's causing my team to lose and I can see that I have a problem with it especially when people blame the wrong person for someone else's fug ups. But I don't "hate" on them.

Saying my QB has a 68.0 QB rating in the 4th quarter and that's a problem...is just acknowledging the problem. Saying that's bad is just being real and truthful. Because it is. A 50% or less completion ratio when you need to pass more under pressure is a failing grade, not because I'm hating, but because that's what the hell it is!

Somebody's gotta stand up for the ones blamed unfairly. And I'm not going to say QB's like Cam or Clausen are succeeding when I can clearly see them failing. I want them to succeed just as much as you, but I think it's worse when you don't now where they really stand to start off. You have no way to measure improvement.

Edited by realtriumph, 14 November 2011 - 01:03 AM.

#66 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,705 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

PFFL after all?

#67 realtriumph

realtriumph

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:05 AM

PFFL after all?

And your point is what? That it always turns out like I usually know what the fug I'm talking about and you hate me for it?

Thanks!

Let me explain something to you. You see how I just never fuging give up? I wanna see that in my QB! You think I'm racist when my favorite player is Smith? Nah he just has the same attitude. But he backs up what he says. Why didn't you call me racist last year when I was saying the same type of things about Clausen?

Is it me? Or is it you?

Edited by realtriumph, 14 November 2011 - 01:10 AM.

#68 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

PFFL after all?

Absolutely.

Why the mods allow this nonsense to continue is beyond me. All PFFL does is sign up 2 or 3 times a day with different names, litters every thread with his delusional drivel, trying to "win" by drowning out any other opinion, at the expense of the rest of the forum.

There has to be an end to this at some point.

#69 realtriumph

realtriumph

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:14 AM

There will be. When you get your head on straight and come back down to earth. I leave there will be another realist that will come along. There always is.

#70 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,495 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

There will be. When you get your head on straight and come back down to earth. I leave there will be another realist that will come along. There always is.

Ever notice that people that call themselves "realists" tend to be the lunatic fringe? No?

As someone that likes to analyze, and clearly you do, have you asked yourself why it seems the rest of the world is always wrong and you are always right?

Have you asked yourself what drives you to continue to re-register here a couple of times a day so you can point out what you can see that no one else can?

Why not write the Panthers' front office? Or the newspapers? Or just do more promoting of your dynasty site, where you can write pages and pages and no one will be there to point out your errors?

Really...what is your goal with all this?

#71 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:41 AM

BTW...John Fox is winning with The Golden Calf of Bristol. 4-5 now.

I didn't want them both gone. One would have been enough. Either Jake or Fox.

Fox learned how to bench QB's quickly now after they start losing. We lose :(

Because The Golden Calf of Bristol and his 2-8 passing is much better than Cam

#72 realtriumph

realtriumph

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:06 AM

Because The Golden Calf of Bristol and his 2-8 passing is much better than Cam

I think you missed the point there.

I gotta say though. When it comes to scoring and passing efficiency. When you can complete 2 passes, the entire fuging game, and win? That's efficient. I want that. That is one hell of an efficient offense. Tim has figured it out. Just don't turn over the ball. Screw the yards...wait till the very end and throw a touchdown pass. ;)

Here's what Fox and The Golden Calf of Bristol have that we don't. Everyone in the media think he really can't play in this league. So heis guys are 100% behind him. He's a huge underdog. Everyone will pull for him. They were just talking about how Fox needs to let his team know they're not looking to make the playoffs cause they have no chance with The Golden Calf of Bristol...these fools don't remember that's what they said about Cardiac Cats and us with Fox.

The Golden Calf of Bristol make the playoffs this year. Even Fox hates The Golden Calf of Bristol after a win:

"It's just a mindset. It's a low-risk offense. It's not an indictment on The Golden Calf of Bristol or whoever our quarterback is," Broncos coach John Fox said. "It's just whatever is working for us. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We tried to possess the ball and keep our defense fresh."

LOL. The Golden Calf of Bristol's gonna do it. Watch.

PS: I swear I'm not making this next part up. I was in the Broncos forums 6 weeks ago asking if they would consider trading him to the Panthers because Cam needed a rushing/passing back-up. They didn't want to, but they also didn't think anybody would want to make them an offer for him. I wonder what they would say if I go back and bump the thread. LOL.

Edited by realtriumph, 14 November 2011 - 04:03 AM.

#73 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:25 AM

The Broncos had an efficient running game. 2-8 is horrible passing efficiency. Using The Golden Calf of Bristol as an example of being efficient is beyond stupid. Helps that their defense held the chiefs to ten points.

And your whole underdog point is retarded. Brady was a huge underdog when he won three Superbowls. The Packers are so much of an underdog, that's why they are undefeated. Teams can win without being the underdog.

#74 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,211 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

it's been 9....and the team sucks.

it's 2010 all over again, just flashier.

the team does not suck, yes we have problems and most of those problems come from our defensive leaders sitting on the sidelines watching.

#75 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,705 posts
  • Location704

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:06 PM

I think you missed the point there.

I gotta say though. When it comes to scoring and passing efficiency. When you can complete 2 passes, the entire fuging game, and win? That's efficient. I want that. That is one hell of an efficient offense. Tim has figured it out. Just don't turn over the ball. Screw the yards...wait till the very end and throw a touchdown pass. ;)

Here's what Fox and The Golden Calf of Bristol have that we don't. Everyone in the media think he really can't play in this league. So heis guys are 100% behind him. He's a huge underdog. Everyone will pull for him. They were just talking about how Fox needs to let his team know they're not looking to make the playoffs cause they have no chance with The Golden Calf of Bristol...these fools don't remember that's what they said about Cardiac Cats and us with Fox.

The Golden Calf of Bristol make the playoffs this year. Even Fox hates The Golden Calf of Bristol after a win:

LOL. The Golden Calf of Bristol's gonna do it. Watch.

PS: I swear I'm not making this next part up. I was in the Broncos forums 6 weeks ago asking if they would consider trading him to the Panthers because Cam needed a rushing/passing back-up. They didn't want to, but they also didn't think anybody would want to make them an offer for him. I wonder what they would say if I go back and bump the thread. LOL.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com