Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A long long time ago, in a land far far away....

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Keep your heart good.

I do. Thats why I eat foods high in artificial preservatives.

Posted

I'd hate to go through life thinking that when I die, that's it.

At least go with the terrorist's religion and believe that 74 virgins are waiting to jerk you off for eternity after you die in a suicide bombing.

Posted

Atheists are terrible lovers

That's not my experience. :cool:

Posted

I'd hate to go through life thinking that when I die, that's it.

Why?

Posted

It should be mentioned that some Egyptologists see, in the iconography of Christian art, a precursor in Horus. For example, Isis and the baby Horus are sometimes seen as the model for Mary and the infant Jesus, while Horus dominating the beats may have a counterpart in Christ Pantokrator doing the same. Horus spearing a serpent may survive in the iconography of Saint George defeating the dragon.

Even in the tour brochure for Westerners it mentions a bit of it....

Posted

Yeah, well, they are all just jesus bashers

Posted

Why?

Because that would suck. I'd rather believe that when I die, I will be partying like it's 1999 for eternity. Complete with "Whoomp There It Is" playing on a loop over a heavenly Bose speaker system.

Posted

Because that would suck. I'd rather believe that when I die, I will be partying like it's 1999 for eternity. Complete with "Whoomp There It Is" playing on a loop over a heavenly Bose speaker system.

Yeah, thats definitely more fun. Whatever makes ya happy I spose. Just don't go legislating it or ringing my doorbell to tell me about it.

Posted

you just proved to me that God doesn't exist.