Photo
- - - - -

Record under GM Marty Hurney by the numbers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#121 jimatn.c.

jimatn.c.

Banned

• Pip
Banned

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

There is alot of hate on this board toward John Fox and i'm betting that the problem with this organization lies somewhere else.John Fox will be a winner in Denver before Carolina can see where the problem is and i hate it for our fans.I'm sure Marty Hurney is a big part of the problem and no doubt should be replaced soon but if JR is part of the problem then god help us.Cam Newton will be great and deserves to be drafted #1 by us but Ray Charles could have made that pick,we'll see what develops in the front office and hope there will be changes made and even if changes are made it will take several years to straighten this mess out.

#122 unicar15

unicar15

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

Can his ass and hire someone who has been working under Kevin Colbert of the Steelers. That is who this team needs to be modeled after. I don't want someone who has had the ability to lay the team at the feet of a QB like Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady and say go win games. Roethlisberger is a great QB don't get me wrong but the Steelers have been the ultimate "team" for the last 5-10 years. They win despite Roethlisberger a lot of times which shows me they have a great collection of players. So...Kevin Colbert underling come on down.

#123 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

fuging worthless, doesn't know what the hell he's doing/saying...

Wait..we're talking about hurney here?

That discription works for many around here.

Just wanting to get in while everyone is finding someone to bash.