Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidson Deac II

Obama now has no chance at winning North Carolina in 2012

33 posts in this topic

Yep. This could send Nascar right back to where it started, which is individuals building and racing STOCK CARS, HELLO!!

Which would be freakin' awesome. Who needs California in the damn Nascar circuit anyway. Bring back North Wilksboro and Rockingham.

Which would be freakin' awesome. Who needs California in the damn Nascar circuit anyway. Bring back North Wilksboro and Rockingham.

yea, that would be freakin' awesome. This is primarily why amateur racing is more entertaining imo.

I might even watch that

I used to hit the North Wilkesboro and Rockingham tracks and those races were awesome. I say good riddance to the current NASCAR scheme and bring back those short tracks. Maybe then I would watch.

I'm sure Obama's voting demographic really doesn't consist of people who enjoy watching cars drive in circles for 4 hours anyway...

Damn you Davidson Deac. Damn you damn you damn you.

I'm sure Obama's voting demographic really doesn't consist of people who enjoy watching cars drive in circles for 4 hours anyway...

You're right. It's more of the fashion show, oxygen bar pansy crowd.

Judging by the comments on the article they didn't add the Happy Fools Day until well after the article was first published.