Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Davidson Deac II

Obama now has no chance at winning North Carolina in 2012

33 posts in this topic

Fails what Dimbee? :)

Here is another article about it.

Fails what Dimbee? :)

Here is another article about it.

At April Fooling me :D

I used to hit the North Wilkesboro and Rockingham tracks and those races were awesome. I say good riddance to the current NASCAR scheme and bring back those short tracks. Maybe then I would watch.

QFT

Damn I miss Wilkesboro. When I pass through going to Boone, it is so depressing to see that track just deteriorating away.

Dale Jr. fans would only make it halfway to DC before their engine failed or they got into a wreck. I wouldn't worry about them.

:D Ya know.......Jr.'s career is following in the foot steps of Kyle Petty's. I wonder when the CD is due out?

So wait a minute. You're telling me my American tax dollars won't go towards subsidizing an unsuccessful business?

So wait a minute. You're telling me my American tax dollars won't go towards subsidizing an unsuccessful business?

Are you saying american tax dollars are being used to subsidize Dale Junior's race team? ;)

This is the third friggin time today i hav been got by a news story. PTI's opening thing about pitino going back to Kentucky...saw that peppers had been traded to dallas...and now this

Very good one