Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State Fans

64 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not here to say these brand new and shiny ncaa violations are anywhere near as bad as UNCs.

What I am here to point out is how State fans were so quick to jump on their soapbox while conveniently ignoring that ANY success State has had came with NCAA violations, and how now-a-days State is so clean and official all they need is a whistle... hypocritically dismissing violations were decades ago while clinging onto their only championships over 30 years ago..

Now not only have you not sniffed a real championship in over 30 years, but you are cheaters just like the rest of college sports.

I want to personally welcome you to the club and I wish you the best of luck in the future..

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

crying_baby.jpg

Posted

popcornwufa.gif

Posted

I'm not here to say these brand new and shiny ncaa violations are anywhere near as bad as UNCs.

We're done here.

Posted

My school's squeaky clean.

Posted

Speaking of which you need to fish the poop out of the urinals again :)

Posted

CJ borrowed a piece of poo car after his was in a wreck, HANG THE MAN!

Posted

If people would just accept the fact that players everywhere get special treatment, we would all be better off. Is it right? No. But life ain't fair, and neither is college sports.

1 person likes this

Posted

The NCAA is one big LOL. Bust a guy for borrowing a car and then let kiddie rapist run a muck for 15+ years?? Fug the NCAA.

oh and fug NC State too.:D

Posted

CJ borrowed a piece of poo car after his was in a wreck, HANG THE MAN!

way to downplay cheating.. my point was more than a few NC State fans were standing 1000 feet in the air reppin their school as squeaky clean and despite NC State NEVER having success WITHOUT cheating, they wanted to look down their nose like UNC is the only school who has fugged up..

most of those fans look like a complete joke now...

Posted

It's not a big deal and no one would give a fug if this came from unc's camp including state fans

Stop embarrassing yourselves

Posted

I don't know who you are referring to bleys.