#16 SevenSixes

SevenSixes

Born a moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

Ron mentioned that Kalil had hurt his wrist on Sunday, so I think that was a major factor in his suckage and the low snaps that affected Cam's play.

#17 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,536 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

Ron mentioned that Kalil had hurt his wrist on Sunday, so I think that was a major factor in his suckage and the low snaps that affected Cam's play.

Yeah, Kalil was out for a few snaps early in the game. That hurt, and I think we underestimate the impact Shockey has on our O. Olsen lacks a certain toughness that Shock brings, and we are not the same when we have to lean on Olsen alone.

#18 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,647 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:23 PM

We got whipped. It sucked to watch, but at least it didn't knock us out of playoff contention or anything like that. I'm real interested to see how the team reacts, and how Newton adjusts to having a spy on him. Hopefully the Lions try that too, and find that the Panthers are now prepared for it and make them look stupid for attempting it. Even if they still have trouble executing, just seeing the adjustments will make me happy.

#19 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Good news: you took the time to make this thread with thought and perspective

Bad news: tl;dr

#20 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,417 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:07 PM

We got whipped. It sucked to watch, but at least it didn't knock us out of playoff contention or anything like that. I'm real interested to see how the team reacts, and how Newton adjusts to having a spy on him. Hopefully the Lions try that too, and find that the Panthers are now prepared for it and make them look stupid for attempting it. Even if they still have trouble executing, just seeing the adjustments will make me happy.

summed up well... very curious how our team looks next week.. could be very telling..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com