Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moar Wookies

62 posts in this topic

Posted

crying_baby.jpg

Posted

the franchise seems like a mess right now

Posted

Hey dude, if you got good seats and want to sell them to me I'll take em man. Never been to a Panthers game. Would love to go.

Posted

Dude you don't have to go to the BOA. Just put them on Ebay and I'll Pay pal them now.

Posted

SteelSix

Born a moron

Posted

Dude you don't have to go to the BOA. Just put them on Ebay and I'll Pay pal them now.

What this guy said.

Posted

originalp.png
1 person likes this

Posted

As for my seats, I'm less interested in selling them than I am giving them away to my Rotary club who will use them to fund raise for an orphanage in the eastern Ukraine.

I get a tax break, some casual fan gets to see a game, and some children will get medicine, socks etc.

But thank's for the interest anyway..

1 person likes this

Posted

Disney-Chicken-Little-Sky-Falling.jpg

Posted

As for my seats, I'm less interested in selling them than I am giving them away to my Rotary club who will use them to fund raise for an orphanage in the eastern Ukraine.

I get a tax break, some casual fan gets to see a game, and some children will get medicine, socks etc.

But thank's for the interest anyway..

What a tease. Then why did you start a thread about getting rid of your tickets? Just to have a bitch session?

Posted

hoping this is just coachspeak. i certainly don't want the defense built around neblett and keiser.

Uh yeah. What is he supposed to say?

Defensive coordinator Sean McDermott called Keiser and Neblett losers "you wouldn't want to see the field. Like, ever."