Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afgan president legalizes rape

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

i hate people so fuging much.

Posted · Report post

These kind of Afghan's or comfy as hell.

crochet_club_afghan_blanket_pic01.jpg

Posted · Report post

Rape within marriage. I think thats a non issue as there is no sex after marriage anyways.

Posted · Report post

Rape within marriage. I think thats a non issue as there is no sex after marriage anyways.

Exactly. I'd be too scared to rape my wife. Not only would she kick my ass, she'd probably chase me out into the street nekid and call the neighbors (nobody wants to see that), lock me out, and then eventually let me back in only to make me do laundry the rest of my life.

No thanks.

Posted · Report post

*sigh* Welcome to Obamanation.

Posted · Report post

obligatory...

40_Lb_Box_of_Rape.ashx

Posted · Report post

that and more!

/though communism is an economic system. so communism and democracy aren't mutually exclusive.

Posted · Report post

Yes, true democracy is grand.

Are you implying that Communism, or Monarchy is a better way?

Nope. Just saying democracy isn't perfect and isn't the almighty solution to the problems in the ME. And this is a overwhelmingly good example of why morals shouldn't be included in laws.

Posted · Report post

Karzai is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. Sign the law and be criticised by the international community, or don't sign and be out of a job soon with someone who is more of a hardliner in charge. Islamic countries are a man's world, no doubt about that.

Posted · Report post

Karzai is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. Sign the law and be criticised by the international community, or don't sign and be out of a job soon with someone who is more of a hardliner in charge. Islamic countries are a man's world, no doubt about that.

At the risk of people bashing me for saying Islamists are "behind us" as far as laws go, I will say that, lest we forget, everwhere was a man's world until the early twentieth century.