:lol: Keep tooting that horn, bro.

#17 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

I was in the locker room at the Y some time ago. There was a naked man there. And a naked boy. My first thought did not run to "oh he's probably doing that kid in the butt" and this was a complete stranger. Sandusky was his friend, you trust your friend, and you assume they are better than they really are. You people act as if he walked in and Sandusky looked at JoePa, shrugged his shoulders, and continued fondling the kid's balls.

Was a mistake to not let Paterno finish the season, he's earned it. The very fact that so many people "saw" something going on and did nothing only proves one thing- it wasn't as explicitly obvious as the media would like you to believe. The fact that Sandusky denies he did anything means he believes his actions were discreet enough that he might be able to get away with doing it.

"omg Paterno watched as Sandusky butt-secksed the kid and just laughed and said Sandooster you silly man, Paterno is alllfall man herp derp herp!!"

I am probably one of the few people who somewhat agree with you.

I think that we personally have a problem in society these days about getting some/ or a little information about things or a situation we were not a part of, then forming these factual type opinions like we were there, know the whole situation and exactly what happened.... The truth us none of us do, and there is not even overwhelming evidence in one way yet either.

Exactly what was JoPa told? I don’t know, but this is my opinion... according to JoPa he was told the guy was horsing/fooling around a with these kids. Now he probably at the time felt like that was inappropriate which is why he told his boss and campus police. I for a long time have felt that JoPa is just an older figure head... I don't think he is really running things and is truly involved with all the stuff going on there.... At this point I think he is just giving speeches and doing what he can to get by on a day to day basis. I don't think JoPa is some mastermind or some dude who tried to create this hold elaborate cover up or whatever. Also once people get older and have values they tend not to believe their friends or people they know could be capable of such things.... I don't think fooling around was enough for a guy like JoPa to instantly make a jump to this guy is a pedophile... But now that it has all came out it is much easier to go back in time and say I should have known... I should have made that jump.... the fact it we here that a lot with a lot of things because people’s minds can't fathom the thought until it is proven true.

So I don't think JoPa is as horrible as most as making he out to be. I believe given the situation, it is understandable for him not to of made that jump at the time. But any time horrible horrible stuff happens we tend to lose all objectivity in situations.

This is my opinion based on what I have heard. I also understand some others opinions... My thing is that don't act as if your opinion is factual in basis or any better than mines because it is not.

#18 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,510 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:36 PM

It's almost like some of you refuse to acknowledge basic information.

#19 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,524 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:41 PM

I was in the locker room at the Y some time ago. There was a naked man there. And a naked boy. My first thought did not run to "oh he's probably doing that kid in the butt" and this was a complete stranger. Sandusky was his friend, you trust your friend, and you assume they are better than they really are. You people act as if he walked in and Sandusky looked at JoePa, shrugged his shoulders, and continued fondling the kid's balls.

Was a mistake to not let Paterno finish the season, he's earned it. The very fact that so many people "saw" something going on and did nothing only proves one thing- it wasn't as explicitly obvious as the media would like you to believe. The fact that Sandusky denies he did anything means he believes his actions were discreet enough that he might be able to get away with doing it.

"omg Paterno watched as Sandusky butt-secksed the kid and just laughed and said Sandooster you silly man, Paterno is alllfall man herp derp herp!!"

Agreed. Paterno did what he could do. He reported to the higher ups. He didn't see it while it was happening. He did the right thing. This is exactly why I'm glad some people on this board aren't lawyers and judges.

#20 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,510 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:56 PM

Neither of you are well informed.

Agreed. Paterno did what he could do. He reported to the higher ups. He didn't see it while it was happening. He did the right thing. This is exactly why I'm glad some people on this board aren't lawyers and judges.

He did the bear minimum. He got fired because of it. There's no case to be made otherwise. If you think he did the right thing, you're morally bankrupt. Odds are much more likely that Paterno will be held liable than exonerated. Either way his legacy is tarnished irreparably.

Exactly what was JoPa told? I don’t know, but this is my opinion... according to JoPa he was told the guy was horsing/fooling around a with these kids.

You just made that up. Joe told investigators it was "something of a sexual nature," and anyone with any understanding of this thing realizes he's known about more than that for over a decade.

#21 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

He did the bear minimum.

A bear would have done more than Paterno.

#22 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

A bear would have done more than Paterno.

Bear is dead. Let the man rot in peace.

#23 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,510 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:27 AM

Tommy Joan's has ayefected Mai Taiping.

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,090 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 November 2011 - 12:30 AM

something horrifying and abysmally evil happened on paterno's watch. anyone with a brain can see that penn st. had no choice but to fire him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com