• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

#16 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

He gets on my nerves. Doubt he gets on our QB's nerves, with all the swag and awesomeness that dude reeks of.

#17 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,815 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

Denver faces what? the NFC North next year? Also they face the NFC South which is looking very good. Should be interesting with The Golden Calf of Bristol.

#18 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

I would say thumb-wrestle to provide a credible, head to head measure of their abilities...they can then move forward in their careers.

#19 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

Arent The Golden Calf of Bristol and Cameron friends?

#20 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

I don't know why people's perception of him has changed.

He's always been a below average QB and a great competitor. Nothing from last night changes that perception.

Exactly.

He's going to will them to a few more victories, might even make the playoffs, but if he doesn't fix that release he’ll be bar trivia by ’13.

#21 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:39 PM

Everyone is friends with The Golden Calf of Bristol he's just a straight up good guy.

#22 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:41 PM

Say what you want, and think what you want...

There is NO doubt, that somewhere in the back of his brain Cam thinks about this The Golden Calf of Bristol thing. He can be professional as He wants... The bottom line is, he's Human just like anybody else. I'm pretty sure that He also finds solace in knowing that He will ultimately have the last laugh!

#23 Shotgun

Shotgun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:42 PM

The only thing getting under Cam's skin is losing.

#24 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

Cam is probably happy for The Golden Calf of Bristol and maybe even asking him for tips.

#25 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

This is a Dalton question in reverse. WGAS?

#26 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

First off their isnt any facts to support this, but if I was Cam it would bother me. The Golden Calf of Bristol has been putting up horrible stats and yet keeps winning somehow. Meanwhile Cam has been playing better then any rookie qb ever and not getting the wins. Cam couldnt get the starting job from The Golden Calf of Bristol in Fl and now he is still in the shadow with the media.It still bothers me that The Golden Calf of Bristol won agaisnt the jets with a 9-20 completions!

Ok, first off, i doubt it bothers Cam. Cam is only worried about his team, not The Golden Calf of Bristol's team, he just wants to win himself. as for the Florida deal, Cam didnt start because The Golden Calf of Bristol was more experienced than Cam at Florida and won a Heisman and The Golden Calf of Bristol winning doesnt bother me. i like The Golden Calf of Bristol and WANT him to be great, though he's not great right now. as for the media, Newton gets his air time and will get alot more in time. The Golden Calf of Bristol is getting alot more because he's a controversial character.

He could care less. The only reason The Golden Calf of Bristol never relinquished his job at UF was because he was a year above Cam.

true, the only reason Newton didnt start over The Golden Calf of Bristol at Florida was one guy (The Golden Calf of Bristol) had in game experience and wasnt a bad QB the year before, you dont bench a Heisman winner a year later

Nah, that offense is like the wildcat. It'll take a while to figure out, but once it is figured out it'll be regulated to occasional gimmick play.

i think eventually they get out of that gimmicky offense and they did get out of it in the final drive and The Golden Calf of Bristol did what The Golden Calf of Bristol does, he's not a pretty passer, but he can make plays with his legs somehow, this offseason will be a key one for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

Arent The Golden Calf of Bristol and Cameron friends?

i am sure they are.

#27 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:23 AM

i think eventually they get out of that gimmicky offense and they did get out of it in the final drive and The Golden Calf of Bristol did what The Golden Calf of Bristol does, he's not a pretty passer, but he can make plays with his legs somehow, this offseason will be a key one for The Golden Calf of Bristol.

True, for that series... Yes there were others, but he still has the "run first" stigma. The thing is, he's a damn good runner.

Other than that, he's not stupid, he'll bust his ass working on his passing. My thing is, he was busting his ass on that last off season.

#28 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 12:25 AM

and nest season

#29 Decleater

Decleater

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

Has anyone here considered the possibility that The Golden Calf of Bristol is better than Cam? A lot better?

It's bizarre to me that people act like that isn't even a possibility. What evidence is there to make people believe The Golden Calf of Bristol ISN'T better than Cam?

Auburn was BUILT for a run first QB like Cam... and his team was built more for SEC success than the Gators even. Auburn BEAT Florida just a couple weeks ago and even WITH The Golden Calf of Bristol the Gators never beat Auburn while The Golden Calf of Bristol was at Florida.. even when Cam was at Florida WITH The Golden Calf of Bristol! The Golden Calf of Bristol lost to Auburn twice in college.

If The Golden Calf of Bristol had been on that Auburn team he would have been even better than Cam because that team was built to suit a running QB.

The whole reason Florida let Cam go in the first place was because Cam was not a good enough passer to fit in Florida's pass heavy offense.

There is an article where Cam's dad said he couldn't even beat out John Brantley as The Golden Calf of Bristol's BACKUP let alone The Golden Calf of Bristol. And look how terrible Brantley has been..

Even this season The Golden Calf of Bristol MIGHT have a better defense than the Panthers but not by much if at all.. And Cam has a much much much better offense than The Golden Calf of Bristol.. who is the best QB Cam has beaten? and this is with Steve Smith who has been carrying him.. and runningbacks The Golden Calf of Bristol could only dream of.. and look at the tight ends Cam has.

The only reason the Panthers offense was so underrated is because of John Fox's horrible offense and The Golden Calf of Bristol is stuck with him and winning more than Cam..

Honestly.. you guys should be very very respectful and thankful of The Golden Calf of Bristol.. because believe it or not 99% of Cam's entire persona he got from The Golden Calf of Bristol.. I kid you not. I watch Cam and I can see all the attributes he is simply copying from The Golden Calf of Bristol. Cam's dad told him to "take notes" behind The Golden Calf of Bristol because he said The Golden Calf of Bristol had earned everything he got.

I don't mean to sound like a troll.. but if I was you guys knowing what I know I would be terrified.. because from what I have seen of Cam he is simply a guy who has been doing a The Golden Calf of Bristol impersonation for the past years and it is becoming more and more transparent and more and more obvious it's phony.

Edited by Decleater, 19 November 2011 - 01:43 AM.

#30 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,010 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:56 AM

Best post on the huddle. If I had any pie, you'd get it.

You would pie yourself?? :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com