Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

It's a rebuilding and a learning season for all. Calm the fuck down

109 posts in this topic

Me too... we played better... no one is saying we accept losing, but if you had high expectations this season you were misguided. Another good draft and get these injured guys back and we'll be contenders.

All you guys griping about INTs, Cam is still a rookie no matter how good he looks sometimes.

we are, we all are, but if you are expecting more play Madden you can fix a team in one season and turn off injuries.

Exactly. And how many excruciating close losses did we have in 2002? And how many leads did we throw away? Remember the 2002 Dallas game? Yeah...

People need to calm the **** down. I'm sick of losing too, but this was to be expected this season. You should all be happy we have Cam and other pieces. One more draft and offseason and getting Beason and others back... we're gonna destroy teams next year.

Exactely... you dont rebuild with a lame duck coach. Last year was a toss away, gut the roster, bunker down, to prep for the labor dispute.

I am just as disappointed and angry with the loses, I was ready to throw my remote through the tv yesterday, and the are issues that do exist with this team BUT damn..... people do need to just chill. It sure is a lot easier to suffer through this season knowing we finally have the QB position addressed. If the team plays like this next year then I can see some validation for the b*itching.

Pretty much.

Yes, losing sucks, but I have more hope for this team's future than I've had in years. Don't really understand why people would be pessimistic about that.

any time you do a rebuild, you will more than likely have to do some demolition. that is what last year was.

this year is the beginning of the actual build. lack of offseason and injuries to key players really set things back, but that can't be helped.

things will be better next year and every year going forward.

we have seen more than enough to feel good about the direction we are headed.

we are one more box of legos away from winning.

we're the best 2-8 team in the league!

Vikings get that claim.

Some of you are a emotional mess

a tampon won't help with being an emotional mess.....I would recommend these:

PaxiLexaProzac.jpg

1 person likes this

The whole "rebuilding year" is a load of crap. It's an excuse made for bad poorly managed teams. Well run organizations don't rebuild and field bottom 2 teams for consecutive years. They reload. They lose a guy to retirement, injury or free agency and it doesn't matter. They have a young stud waiting in the wings or they go out and acquire new talent, plug him in and continue right along winning.

And BTW I'm perfectly calm though I guess pointing out negative things about the organization leads some people to think you are somehow freaking out. I just like to see things how they are. We've had several years of horrible drafting, horrible trades, no noteable outside free agents and poor cap management. This has left us with one of the weakest rosters in the NFL and you see the result.

It all comes back to management. If the FO was doing a good job to begin with then you wouldn't have to blow up the team and start over.

lol, at least the OP put this nonsense into his title.

if fox had been forward thinking rather than trying to recreate the '03 team with the same players then we might not have been in this mess.

fox ran us down the wrong road and last year was setting up for the actual rebuilding with the necessary building blocks we were previously lacking (coaching staff & QB).

Fox was removed from the personnel decisions the last couple of years he was here and if you notice this exactly coincides with when our overall draft record went from middle of the road to downright horrible. The organization didn't improve in adding talent once Fox was taken out of the picture. It got worse, MUCH worse.

I'm not saying Fox didn't have his own mistakes or that the way he goes about building a team is the best way. But trying to blame everything on him is just another excuse to shift blame away from our current situation.