Photo
- - - - -

Postgame Reaction from Cam and Rivera

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#46 ncsfinest21

ncsfinest21

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

Cam is fine he doesn't and shouldn't have to come back in the 4th with the leadwe had at halftime. Our defense doesn't lack talent its raw and is missing leadership. We have 3rd string and practice squad playing the linebacker position. We have 2 rookie dt's who will be good in the future but are just as young as cam trying to get in the swing of the system. We have a great secondary but they are trying to compensate for the missed tackles up front. To tell you the truth this year is only going to bring promises for next year when we get beason and davis back and throw is edwards and we will make a stand but we will be fine not this year though. Expect us to win maybe 4 games and get a 3rd or 4thbad round draft pick and maybe makes 1 or 2 moves on free agents and we will have a hell of a team next year.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

Rivera is still not explaining where the disconnect is with his defense. Is it between players? coaches? plays?

Why is the defense so terrible?

Crappy ass personnel. Our defense is littered with 3rd teamers and practice squad garbage. Can't win NFL football games with backups of backups.

#48 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

oh so someone repped you? here, let me fix that.

i got him to the red. post didn't necessarily deserve it, but his posting did and i'm still in a little grumpy mood from yesterday and just general mondayness.

#49 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

Yes everyone just bury your head in the sand.

From Charlotte Observer:

Just because you guys don't want to listen to what I have been saying for 3 months now, doesn't mean it's not true, others don't see it and even the media won't eventually catch on. Chris got his revenge it looks like. Didn't even notice it was him.

I'm sure if you just stop listening to everybody, then the 10 of you left can just post all by yourselves all day long on here and make reality whatever you want it to be.

You keep saying offense is the problem not defense. Article said offense sucked AND defense looked helpless. Not the same thing.