Photo
- - - - -

Cam and his problems

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#46 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

It's clear unlike the other QBs, finding fault with Cam comes quite easily for some...

No worries... he's a big boy... he can take it.

Cam is not faultless and its not out of bounds to discuss those faults.

Edited by tiger7_88, 22 November 2011 - 08:51 AM.

#47 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

The only thing I can say about cam Isherwood needs to take some mustard off his throws or he is going to break someones finger.

#48 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:03 AM

No worries... he's a big boy... he can take it.

Cam is not faultless and its not out of bounds to discuss those faults.

agreed.

looks like aside from really 1 poster who attacks any supposed criticism (footballisasport) or one or two who take every chance they have to criticize him (mainly pfflyppbs, grg (i suppose... i have him on ignore), and that decleator guy that has head stuck in The Golden Calf of Bristol's golden jock strap.

beyond that TuRD and others have come around more or less to admitting newton is pretty good. beyond footballisasport everyone else has had no problem saying that newton has room to grow and pointing it out or having it pointed out i think as long as people are a bit balanced.

it's perfectly understandable that people be a bit defensive of newton, though. he's our QB and he's pretty stinking exciting to watch and he's got a ton of talent. he's been breaking records right and left and makes us an offensive powerhouse.

once he has this year under his belt along with a full offseason with the coaches and his teammates we are going to see some remarkable things happen. he's blown away most criticisms of him as far as personality, attitude, leadership, drive, work ethic, coach-ability along with all those criticisms of how he would be a running QB and not a pocket passer. the dude is a lot more balanced than anyone thought he would be and probably more lethal.

and he's OUR QB! why shouldn't we be proud of him and get a little perturbed when people are overly critical of him?