#301 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,719 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

I like how he sees stats in that thread that show how Cam is better than other QBs and he gets mad. "tl;dr"

"bunch of stats that don't mean anything"

priceless

#302 Piranah

Piranah

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

http://www.carolinah...st-3-games.html

^This is the thread that started it all

Random

lol. You couldn't possibly be more wrong. It was the thread before that. The one I wrote that got derailed. That was just the first post Raging Bull happened to have made right after where he actually put time and effort into creating. And I figured I'd return the favor on pooting all over his effort too and see if I can get it deleted.

And it worked.

Never had anything to do with Cam Newton. It had to do with being trolled non-stop like I am now.

#303 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:15 PM

Because that's not scoring. He said they are 30th in scoring. He's talking about their scoring ability. That's points scored per game. This measures how many points you and the other team put up(it includes your defense's overall affect, and the other team too).

YPP measures points scored per yard. This measures your ability. It tracks only the part of your team responsible for scoring: offense, special teams offense, takeaways and the occasional defensive score. And it tracks your actual offense's inefficiency. If they are inefficient, this number will be below average(roughly 15.4).

So we are 19th in points scored.

We are 25th in our ability to score points. Our total offense's efficiency. What's making our high yardage offense go from average points scored to 19th? Our 25th ranked inefficient scoring ability.

That's what I keep telling you. YPP is even better than PPG. PPG only measures points scored. Half of that has to do with the other team's offense.

1. If scoring ability is points scored per game then we are still 18th as I said. How do you figure we are 19th?
2. We will never agree on what equals offensive efficiency so no point in arguing further. I'm done with that.

Edited by chef17, 23 November 2011 - 02:20 PM.

#304 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,719 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:19 PM

inb4 new pffl alt

#305 Manup

Manup

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

2. Ok we will never agree on what equals offensive efficiency so no point in arguing further. I'm done.

Right. I know what it means and you still don't.

#306 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,719 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:22 PM

inb4 another new pffl alt

lol

#307 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,719 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

he's signing up another new email account now then getting his new username in

can we play a game to predict his new usernames?

#308 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,602 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:24 PM

saltman the quickdraw.

#309 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Right. I know what it means and you still don't.

:lol: Offensive efficiency- how good an offense is at scoring points without wasting opportunities

So please explain to me how offensive efficiency includes things the offense doesn't do?

#310 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,719 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:28 PM

obviously...

What's there to twist about the fact we are 25th in scoring and 30th in allowing someone to score on us?

Obviously your eyeballs can't see that or you wouldn't be talking about anything else considering i can't think of anything that's more important than that when it comes to sports: How good your team is in scoring and allowing points scored.

Attached Files

#311 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:31 PM

He just makes up horsepoo that a defensive player turns into an offensive player when he gets a TD...but they call that defensive scoring...

Offensive efficiency is ONLY measured by the offensive side of the ball...

Team efficiency measures the whole team, hence why he keeps wanting to include defensive and ST scoring but wants to call it "offensive efficiency", but it measures the WHOLE TEAM... so thats it, point blank period, nothing else you can't make up poo to help your argument...

We all know he's clearly wrong, so just let him keep making his new names to come back to say the same wrong poo for everyone to laugh at...

#312 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

Obviously...

What's there to twist about the fact we are 25th in scoring and 30th in allowing someone to score on us?

Obviously your eyeballs can't see that or you wouldn't be talking about anything else considering I can't think of anything that's more important than that when it comes to sports: how good your team is in scoring and allowing points scored.

So if we are worse in allowing someone to score on us than we are at scoring wouldn't that mean defense is the problem since their job on to stop people from scoring on us?

#313 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

He just makes up horsepoo that a defensive player turns into an offensive player when he gets a TD...but they call that defensive scoring...

Team efficiency measures the whole team, hence why he keeps wanting to include defensive and ST scoring but wants to call it "offensive efficiency", but it measures the WHOLE TEAM... so thats it, point blank period, nothing else you can't make up poo to help your argument...

We all know he's clearly wrong, so just let him keep making his new names to come back to say the same wrong poo for everyone to laugh at...

I asked how come they don't get receiving yards after an INT since they become offensive players and why they call it defensive TDs instead of offensive TDs. I never got a response :(

#314 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,602 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:50 PM

oops. reported this poster as PFFL.

sorry.:o

#315 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:52 PM

yeah im not PFFL, ive been around these boards for awhile, but don't post that often

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com