Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomas Kieser

52 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

not getting a lot of talk......rookie has a motor. 2 sacks on Sunday. Not bad for an undrafted rookie off the PS

Posted · Report post

Kieser is a happy point in a sea of unhappiness.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He did very well but a lot of these no namers it always starts off pretty well. It's after teams start actually paying attention to them when we will really know if they will last. No one is going to account for a DE brought off the PC...at first.

I think so far though he is doing great. He's suppose to be real
smart too.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

One of the few crapshoots Hurney got right so far.

I love this guy, and he should be a peg for this new D for the future squad.

Posted · Report post

Yup, was very impressed - could be another Jared Allen type player (not just because he's white).

Posted · Report post

One of the sacks he really shouldn't have credit for because it was CJ who closed the pocket and Keiser finished him.

Posted · Report post

In what I've seen of him he looks like the kind of player that just has a good football sense about him... we'll see I guess, but I'm impressed so far. If Hardy continues to play well, and we all know what Johnson is capable of, then we might just have some decent ends to build around next season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro']One of the sacks he really shouldn't have credit for because it was CJ who closed the pocket and Keiser finished him.[/QUOTE]

And the other was really a coverage sack where Stafford was panicked and running around anyways.

Not to take anything away from the kid's motor, he's putting up the effort and looked good. But I don't have expectations.

Posted · Report post

With basically one good half, he rose to second in tackles from the DE position this year..

Posted · Report post

Always a position we deep at but one we really need. Wish we could transform them into DT's

Posted · Report post

Was he playing DE or OLB or both?

Posted · Report post

DE. Rivera said no to him playing any LB