Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Thomas Kieser

52 posts in this topic

Every white defensive end in NFL history has a high-motor. lol

You left off a couple, they have a high motor, and are scrappy and smart as well.

It never fails. And it's not just DE's, it also works for WR's, safeties and corners. It's like they all have the characteristics of Pete Rose (other than size).

Yup, was very impressed - could be another Jared Allen type player (not just because he's white).

no... white DEs are called "high motor" -- not necessarily compared to Jared Allen

edited: I see I was beaten to that comment a long time ago

Keiser easily looked like one of our more physically impressive players on the team.

Every white defensive end in NFL history has a high-motor. lol

And is smart, too . . .

He did very well but a lot of these no namers it always starts off pretty well. It's after teams start actually paying attention to them when we will really know if they will last. No one is going to account for a DE brought off the PC...at first.

I think so far though he is doing great. He's suppose to be real

smart too.

he should have known, by going to Stanford he probably incited all those salacious rumors of his being "smart"

Anyone else notice during the clip he almost got two sacks? Would they toss him for unintentionally punching the ref in the junk?

remember last week when rivera said that keiser was the type of guy you build around and people started freaking out?

seems to me he's exactly the kind of guy you look for and that will make the defense better.

I thought he was a OLB in the 3-4? I could have sworn he was.

equals DE in a 4-3, dont overthink yourself

Nick Haden?

great bad joke. you dont even know what position the guy you are trying to pick at played