Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The one game we could win that would actually not make 2011 a total wasted season...

18 posts in this topic

Posted

It looks like Atlanta could be a front runner for a wild card bid. How amazing would it be if we beat them in December, eliminating their chanceatmaking the playoffs? I will be at the game cheering like hell! That is our next home game!

Posted

Yeah... that would be a great way to make this season a little better.

Posted

wanna beat the Bucs...just because.

Posted

.... but if we lose to the Colts, I won't even care about the Falcon's game.

As far as I'm concerned, the season will have ended right after that.

Posted

Much rather just beat the Saints at the end of the year. I hate those ass douches.

Posted

Let's just plan to win out then....

Posted

It looks like Atlanta could be a front runner for a wild card bid. How amazing would it be if we beat them in December, eliminating their chanceatmaking the playoffs? I will be at the game cheering like hell! That is our next home game!

The Panthers have been in every game so far this season (except Tennessee). If Clausen would've given Cam #2, the magic might have worked in the Panthers' favor in many of them.

Either way, the Panthers should be in every one of their four remaining divisional games, so they will have a chance to win all four. You talk about the game like it won't even be close.

Posted

considering the experience that newton is getting with this offense as well as them being able to find what works and doesn't work as well as who can/will play vs. who can't/won't play and what holes still need to be filled for this to be a winning team, this is far from a wasted year regardless of the # of wins.

Posted

I'll be happy with winning 1 division game this year

Posted

we still get to play the bucs x 2 and the saints while they sit their starters heading into the playoffs.

we should be able to pull it off. i haven't lost that much faith.

Posted

Rather beat the saints got some inlaws from LA who think the saints is the best thing that ever happen to football

Posted

we still get to play the bucs x 2 and the saints while they sit their starters heading into the playoffs.

we should be able to pull it off. i haven't lost that much faith.

we can go 3-3. :patriot: