Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report: LaFell to move to #2 WR spot vs. Colts

88 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16239924[/url]

I still can't believe that LaFell didn't warrant enough confidence to get the #2 spot from the beginning of the season.

Posted · Report post

Legatron may never get it back

Posted · Report post

He's only moving up because Naanee is injured.

Posted · Report post

lets hope he stays there

Posted · Report post

Hope he does well.. If he really puts on a show it might be hard for lego to get it back, just like IRV said.

Posted · Report post

Take the spot!

Posted · Report post

I have just had this feeling all season that they really dont have that much confidence in Lafell despite how well he is playing.

Posted · Report post

what i dont understand is that rivera says hes been using this year to evaluate and develop our young players, but lafell hasnt been getting the playing time he needs to do that. he likes naanee for his blocking, so i dont understand why keeps him out there more for his blocking skills when we pass 70% of the time..
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd like for you to provide me with a source where Rivera said he likes Naanee for his blocking.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Cat'sGrowl']I'd like for you to provide me with a source where Rivera said he likes Naanee for his blocking.[/QUOTE]

Do you need a source? All you have to do is watch the games and you can tell he is the best blocking WR on the team.

Posted · Report post

Only problem with Lafell going to #2 is he will be running much shorter routes now. It seems his best ability is the deep routes.

Posted · Report post

i dont have a link cause i seen it on my panthers app on my droid..

"on how naanee has done as the number 2 wide receiver: 'he has done exactly what you want. the biggest thing about the way our receivers are used is we have them block downfield. hes an aggressive guy. he was a big part of what he had done in terms of running the ball in san diego, and he came in and fit that bill right off that bat. secondly, you look for that complimentary receiver to steve (smith), your go to guy. and legedu has been that guy as well.'"