Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Report: LaFell to move to #2 WR spot vs. Colts

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Your all a bunch of fuging morons

Posted

lol

Posted

lol

The Huddle needs an orientation video for new members.

Posted

lol, in an "experience" season, the guy who won't even be on the team next season gets 11 weeks of gameplay.

Nice.

1 person likes this

Posted

The Huddle needs an orientation video for new members.

I was only told to post boobs. :confused:

Posted

You're

as in "You're oblivious to how ironically dumb you just looked."

Posted

PLO MOE is cool.

Posted

lol, in an "experience" season, the guy who won't even be on the team next season gets 11 weeks of gameplay.

Nice.

LaFell has played just as much as Naanee. It really doesn't even matter who is labeled #1 or #2 because they get the same amount of playing time.

Everytime I have seen Rivera be asked why Naanee is #2 he said it is because he a very vocal on the field, he knows the offense very well, he knows how to get players positioned that don't know where they are supposed to be, he plays harder, he is an excellent blocker, he does all the little things, and LaFell has been dissapointing in practice.

Those are the reasons why LaFell as been listed as #3. But like I said, does it even matter what order they are listed in? I think it is hilarious how people have been making this into a big issue when it isn't an issue at all. They get equal playing time.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it is hilarious how people have been making this into a big issue when it isn't an issue at all.

New to the huddle?

Posted

oh boy

what'd I'd miss

Posted

LaFell has played just as much as Naanee. It really doesn't even matter who is labeled #1 or #2 because they get the same amount of playing time.

Everytime I have seen Rivera be asked why Naanee is #2 he said it is because he a very vocal on the field, he knows the offense very well, he knows how to get players positioned that don't know where they are supposed to be, he plays harder, he is an excellent blocker, he does all the little things, and LaFell has been dissapointing in practice.

Those are the reasons why LaFell as been listed as #3. But like I said, does it even matter what order they are listed in? I think it is hilarious how people have been making this into a big issue when it isn't an issue at all. They get equal playing time.

The most common set the Panthers run is a 2 WR and 2 TE set. Lafell definitely doesn't play as much as Naanee.

Posted

I don't think research is backing this opinion.