#63 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

lol

The Huddle needs an orientation video for new members.

#64 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,714 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

lol, in an "experience" season, the guy who won't even be on the team next season gets 11 weeks of gameplay.

Nice.

#65 CLG

CLG

I'ma Mac, Ur a PC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:58 PM

The Huddle needs an orientation video for new members.

I was only told to post boobs. :confused:

#66 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:00 PM

Your all a bunch of fuging morons

You're

as in "You're oblivious to how ironically dumb you just looked."

#67 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

PLO MOE is cool.

#68 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:15 PM

lol, in an "experience" season, the guy who won't even be on the team next season gets 11 weeks of gameplay.

Nice.

LaFell has played just as much as Naanee. It really doesn't even matter who is labeled #1 or #2 because they get the same amount of playing time.

Everytime I have seen Rivera be asked why Naanee is #2 he said it is because he a very vocal on the field, he knows the offense very well, he knows how to get players positioned that don't know where they are supposed to be, he plays harder, he is an excellent blocker, he does all the little things, and LaFell has been dissapointing in practice.

Those are the reasons why LaFell as been listed as #3. But like I said, does it even matter what order they are listed in? I think it is hilarious how people have been making this into a big issue when it isn't an issue at all. They get equal playing time.

#69 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:24 PM

I think it is hilarious how people have been making this into a big issue when it isn't an issue at all.

New to the huddle?

#70 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,261 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 26 November 2011 - 06:50 PM

oh boy

what'd I'd miss

#71 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

LaFell has played just as much as Naanee. It really doesn't even matter who is labeled #1 or #2 because they get the same amount of playing time.

Everytime I have seen Rivera be asked why Naanee is #2 he said it is because he a very vocal on the field, he knows the offense very well, he knows how to get players positioned that don't know where they are supposed to be, he plays harder, he is an excellent blocker, he does all the little things, and LaFell has been dissapointing in practice.

Those are the reasons why LaFell as been listed as #3. But like I said, does it even matter what order they are listed in? I think it is hilarious how people have been making this into a big issue when it isn't an issue at all. They get equal playing time.

The most common set the Panthers run is a 2 WR and 2 TE set. Lafell definitely doesn't play as much as Naanee.

#72 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,714 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

I don't think research is backing this opinion.

#73 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

TWO THINGS I WANT TO SEE THIS WEEK... sorry, got carried away.

Two things I want to see are how Lafell runs the shorter routes over the middle as the #2. Will he be committed to being physical and run the proper routes? Can he show that he WANTS to be that guy?

And who will be the first WR off the bench? Not sure I have a preference, just intigued on how this is going to play out. AE needs the reps as does Tutu. We have to find out if we have players or just roster plug-ins.

One thing of note is the fact that when we do go 3 WR sets, Lafell will probably move back outside and the 3rd guys will move to the slot. So Lafell should be all over the place tomorrow. Going to be interesting to see how he handles himself.

My giddy is in overdrive over all this excitement. And GOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!

#74 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:43 PM

I don't think research is backing this opinion.

Maybe over the last few weeks, while Shockey has been missing, Lafell has seen the field more than normal. Like it was said earlier. Our base O is a 2 WR 2 TE formation. Which would make Lafell the odd man out. Lafell may have a similar number of catches as Nana, but no where near the playing time.

#75 rey2009

rey2009

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:42 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com