2 replies to this topic

#1 ncbobcat

ncbobcat

Beer Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hey guys...got part of a wedding and a honeymoon to pay for next year, just about the time money for season tickets are due. Let me know if you want to buy them. I am NOT trying to sell the PSLs, just season tickets. It is two abutting seats in 504. If possible, I would like to buy back maybe a game or two, at most...if not, that's cool too. Please let me know. If ticket prices do not increase, the pair for 10 games (yes, you have to purchase preseason because I have to every year...part of the deal) is $960 at no mark up. If ticket prices do increase, we'll square the difference at a later date. Go ahead and plan on a slight increase as stadium improvements are already in the works for 2012. A possible $40 may be added which was the jump the last time my tickets were increased ($920 was the price prior to the last increase).

PM me if you are interested. I would like to have these tickets "sold" prior to my paying for them so my monetary burden will be net neutral.

#2 ncbobcat

ncbobcat

Beer Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

FYI, I am just trying to get feelers at this point. My intention was not to sell them now or anytime in the near future. If someone is that interested, great, but I understand with the holidays money will be tight the next month or two.

#3 ncbobcat

ncbobcat

Beer Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

These tickets are still availabe as of now. Seating did not increase this year so $960 is the price for the two season ticket seats in 504.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com