Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Know You Want a DT But...

60 posts in this topic

Posted

You do know he was benched last night because of his attitude? Dude has one of the worst on field attitudes I've ever seen.

Posted

You do know he was benched last night because of his attitude? Dude has one of the worst on field attitudes I've ever seen.

Who got benched?

Posted

Burfict, probably.

If we're that high, I would not mind Blackmon

Posted

I can live with Blackmon' date=' my preference is to fix the offensive line with Kalil, but I'm really beginning to believe (both from what I've heard from friends @USC and from the articles that have come out this week) that both Barkley and Kalil will come back for a run at the National Title next year....[/quote']

Kalil is good but I think he's a bit overrated and not worth top 5 pick. He had some pooty games.

Blackmon is a freaking. Superb speed and body control. He reminds me of shorter Vincent Jackson. I would say Boldin but Blackmon is much quicker and faster than Boldin. Look at Blackmon jump for the ball... He reminds me of Smitty. Blackmon plays like he's 6'5.

Posted

Who got benched?

Burfict got benched last night, they showed him with a towel over his head, because he committed two personal fouls on ONE single drive.

Posted

No Suh, Don't want at all. He just disappeared the last few games.

Posted

Blackmon will be our #1 pick.

First 2 min is Blackmon Vs. Amukamara (2nd best CB in this year draft) and Blackmon abused him...

">

Posted

thug nasty

Posted

Who got benched?

Burfict....was benched for the end of the Cal game last night....

Posted

No need for an ILB. We ARE NOT making the switch to a permanet 3-4 D. If we go LB it'll be for an OLB.

Posted

This guys sounds like a real team player

EDIT - Self pie was an accident, was looking for this link and acidently pied myself.

Posted

Wow, definitely will drop him off the big boards, best bet is for him to stay in college another year to turn himself around.