59 replies to this topic

#31 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

Blackmon will be our #1 pick.

First 2 min is Blackmon Vs. Amukamara (2nd best CB in this year draft) and Blackmon abused him...

I would like to get blackmon too. Even if that means taking him #2 overall. The guy just seems like someone you want in your organization.

#32 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,759 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

thug nasty

#33 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

Who got benched?

Burfict....was benched for the end of the Cal game last night....

#34 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:27 PM

No need for an ILB. We ARE NOT making the switch to a permanet 3-4 D. If we go LB it'll be for an OLB.

Edited by La Pantera, 26 November 2011 - 11:29 PM.

#35 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

This guys sounds like a real team player

EDIT - Self pie was an accident, was looking for this link and acidently pied myself.

Edited by Rags, 18 December 2011 - 11:44 AM.

#36 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:34 PM

This guys sounds like a real team player

Wow, definitely will drop him off the big boards, best bet is for him to stay in college another year to turn himself around.

#37 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

Wow, definitely will drop him off the big boards, best bet is for him to stay in college another year to turn himself around.

I honestly think he needs to strike while he's still a fringe first rounder (which he will be leading into the draft). Someone will take a chance and get burned by Vontaze, I just really hope it's not us. I've been watching this kid since he was in HS (I'm a CFB recruiting nut), and this is who he's always been. If it didn't change in college why would anyone believe it would change in the pros....

#38 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:40 PM

I honestly think he needs to strike while he's still a fringe first rounder (which he will be leading into the draft). Someone will take a chance and get burned by Vontaze, I just really hope it's not us. I've been watching this kid since he was in HS (I'm a CFB recruiting nut), and this is who he's always been. If it didn't change in college why would anyone believe it would change in the pros....

I agree, I don't believe he's coachable. I mean here he is benched, his team is losing and he's laughing and joking on the sidelines? The team gave up points because of his reckless behavior.

#39 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,961 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:42 PM

I agree, I don't believe he's coachable. I mean here he is benched, his team is losing and he's laughing and joking on the sidelines? The team gave up points because of his reckless behavior.

Ask any true Sun Devils fan, and they'll tell you they've been giving up points because of Vontaze ever since he got there. Tremendous talent, and I do mean TREMENDOUS, just has a HUGE attitude and authority problem. Always has and probably always will...

#40 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:48 PM

I honestly think he needs to strike while he's still a fringe first rounder (which he will be leading into the draft). Someone will take a chance and get burned by Vontaze, I just really hope it's not us.

I think he a Suh would get along fine

#41 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

I think he a Suh would get along fine

Suh is coachable I believe, Vontaze is not.

#42 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

Yeah Suh is, Jim Schwartz just does't seem to give a fug about coaching him, or his team, to play right.

#43 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:55 PM

Yeah Suh is, Jim Schwartz just does't seem to give a fug about coaching him, or his team, to play right.

The defensive line coach of the Lions said he wasn't gonna tell Suh anything, in regards to his playing style saying he's not gonna punish Suh for being 'aggressive'.

#44 ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

ItsPantone278

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:40 AM

I like the pick, as i was saying he'd be a good fit a few weeks ago. Sure he projects as an ILB, but could easily play a number of LB positions and could probably line up in a 5 or 7. He is a freak athlete with size which should scream versatility.

He needs to learn how to control his emotions, as a lot of his flags come from him trying to finish plays after the whistle.. different from Suh, who is just dirty and completely delusional about it.

#45 tukafan21

tukafan21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:50 AM

I honestly feel like Baltimore will try to get him in the draft to succeed Lewis as their MLB. They'll just have Ray take him under his wing, hell, that could be all that will get through to Vontaze at this point, put him under Lewis' watch and basically let him be an individual coach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.