Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extend Sherrod Martin

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Good trollin' skills pantr.

Although, i agree, extend martin.

Posted

he sealed the game.

The bright moment for our crappy defense that was letting the worst team in the NFL march right down the field.

Yay Sharrod, you are mighty good!!!! Great redemption for trying to be invisible so Reggie Wayne wouldn't truck you earlier.

Posted

Agreed! Solid depth....but that is all. In his defense, he would benefit greatly in the return of Beason and addition of quality WLB

Posted

Pro bowl

Posted

no

Posted

yes

Posted

Maybe.

Posted

Congrats on the INT I guess, but that play on Wayne was one of the worst attempts at a tackle I've ever seen watching football...that is something that happens in high school. Wayne is old and slow and can't juke anymore...that was pathetic.

Yeah you would have done alot better.

Posted

I love how some arm chair players on here think it's so easy to tackle a top 10 WR in the open field.

Why some of you Ed Reed's are not playing I will never know.

Posted

Agreed! Solid depth....but that is all. In his defense, he would benefit greatly in the return of Beason and addition of quality WLB

He will not be around to enjoy that.

Posted

I love how some arm chair players on here think it's so easy to tackle a top 10 WR in the open field.

Why some of you Ed Reed's are not playing I will never know.

That was the worst attempt at tackling I have ever seen and ray charles seen that.sorry you can't.

Posted

That was the worst attempt at tackling I have ever seen and ray charles seen that.sorry you can't.

It was in the open field and he was trying to slow him down so help could catch up. Reggie(being the top 10 wr he is) made a quick cut while he was trying to grab him.

I keep saying this over and over. Reggie in the open field can make all pro safeties look silly. People act like he was trying to tackle a 3 year old instead of 1 of the best players at that position.