Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Caldwell

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Was it my imagination, or did Jim Caldwell hunt Cam down after the game to talk to him?

Plus, looks like Cam was having a good convo with Peyton.

Posted

Announcers were talking about how Cam was looking forward to meeting Peyton. And Caldwell is just another in a long line of admirers this season who seek Cam out to tell him how impressed they are with him.

Posted

Hopefuly Cam and Peyton become friends.

as far as Caldwell? limpet.jpg

Posted

Caldwell is such a terrible coach, he probably wanted to get some tips from Cam for the rest of the season.

1 person likes this

Posted

Jim Caldwell is an idiot and a terrible coach.

Posted

Caldwell just wanted to say by because he doesn't know where he'll be next year.

ap-201111271307472548681.jpg

Posted

Was it my imagination, or did Jim Caldwell hunt Cam down after the game to talk to him?

Plus, looks like Cam was having a good convo with Peyton.

If you are trying to say that you think they did that because you think they are trying to recruit cam, then you are stupid. that is the way it sounds to me.

I guess you haven't watched much football, but players and coaches usually hang around and talk to each other after the game.

Posted

If you are trying to say that you think they did that because you think they are trying to recruit cam, then you are stupid. that is the way it sounds to me.

I guess you haven't watched much football, but players and coaches usually hang around and talk to each other after the game.

What the hell are you talking about? :lol:

All I was doing was pointing out the the head coach as well as the legendary player from the OTHER TEAM sought Cam out to talk to him.

:sosp:

Posted

Caldwell was probably asking Cam if the Panthers had any spots open next year for a coach with his ability.

To which Cam replied, "What ability."

When it gets to 0-13, I look for Jimmy (Irsay) to let Jim Tressel take over the Colts. (Not saying he will do any better. esp when you have Curtis Painter at QB. The guy looks like he should have been signed to play THOR, not a NFL QB.)

Posted

Jim Caldwell is an idiot and a terrible coach.

He is a terrible head coach, but he is definitely not an idiot.

Posted

Jim Caldwell is one of the most decent and upstanding guys in football today. Even though he lost a lot at Wake, you won't find anyone in the athletic department there who has a negative thing to say about him as a person.

Hate to see all this happen to him. He isn't a good head coach (but then head coach in the NFL is an extremely elite position).

1 person likes this

Posted

I still laugh at the Saints game and how he just looked utterly lost.